Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody played this TellTale joint called Tales From The Borderlands?

Never heard of it before but its Season pass is free on PS Plus, and it seems like it might be interesting

I did a while back. I never played the actual Borderlands games but enjoyed Tales from the Borderlands. If you like the these kinds of games that Telltale makes(they have Walking Dead and  Batman as well), you'll enjoy this one. Note though, if you've never played these type of games, they're really more interactive stories than actual games. Its mostly just dialogue with some exploration bits. The action sequences are really just quicktime events where you press a button or move the joystick when the game tells you too. I still like them though.

18 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I did a while back. I never played the actual Borderlands games but enjoyed Tales from the Borderlands. If you like the these kinds of games that Telltale makes(they have Walking Dead and  Batman as well), you'll enjoy this one. Note though, if you've never played these type of games, they're really more interactive stories than actual games. Its mostly just dialogue with some exploration bits. The action sequences are really just quicktime events where you press a button or move the joystick when the game tells you too. I still like them though.

Hey im the guy that was into this kind of gaming way before the rest of yall :silly:

I played all the TWD stuff, up to the end of Season 2. Need to catch up with the new episodes with Clementine, and Michonne, as well as the Arkham and GoT series'

The start of that trailer was almost identical to the Force Awakens trailer.

As for the game itself...I dunno...YET another Far Cry game...and Far Cry 4 and Primal weren't all that good.

I'll have to see what the reviews are like.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anybody played this TellTale joint called Tales From The Borderlands?

Never heard of it before but its Season pass is free on PS Plus, and it seems like it might be interesting

It is awesome. If you've played Borderlands 2 before, it's a definite must buy. If you enjoy Telltale games, it's also a must buy. 

I will get Far Cry 5. But not until I play and beat Mafia 3 and Persona 5. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.gamesradar.com/amp/spider-man-ps4-news/

Well isn't this interesting? A synopsis for Spider-Man PS4 appeared briefly on IMDB which revealed a plot for the game. It's now mysteriously disappeared but thankfully Comicsbeat took note. Here's the description in full. 

"Spider-Man must fight the terrifying foe Green Goblin as he contends with his usual life of being a married man with a daughter. But when the Goblin hatches a sinister plan, can Spidey save his family and himself?"

Where to start on this? So if this is true then we've got a far more adult Peter Parker than we're currently seeing in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The comics do feature a run where he and Mary Jane have a daughter called Annie so there's precedent for a slightly older, hardier Spidey.

Also take note of the word 'Sinister' when it comes to the Green Goblin's plan. Could this be referring to the Sinister Six, a group of the Web-Slinger's most  dangerous foes?

Insomniac has responded to the synopsis on Twitter, saying to wait for "the real deal" so take all of this with a pinch of salt for now. 

Makes too much sense. Why limit yourself to one villain in an open world Spider-Man universe? This is gonna be big time

The Sinister Six is one of the greatest Spidey sagas ever

Any of you guys getting Morrowind? I kinda don't want to. Skyrim was awesome, but was a cluster**** of  bugs and game breaking glitches, mods or no mods.

THE most rage inducing thing was that some of these glitches existed on the original version. Paid full price for that nightmare, too.

Also, Tekken 7 drops on Friday

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Any of you guys getting Morrowind? I kinda don't want to. Skyrim was awesome, but was a cluster**** of  bugs and game breaking glitches, mods or no mods.

THE most rage inducing thing was that some of these glitches existed on the original version. Paid full price for that nightmare, too.

Also, Tekken 7 drops on Friday

Isn't that the expansion to Elder Scrolls Online? Original Morrowind was amazing but I'm not a fan of the ES MMO.

Its $40. Can only buy it digitally right now. Be aware the servers are not very good right now. On Xbone you can only play private matches. They are supposed to be pushing another update early this week to help with the matchmaking.  

With that being said it is so much fun. 8 people, 1 person is Jason the rest are counselors. I have just as much fun playing as a conselor as i do Jason. Have had some epic moments with my buddies and have met some really cool people online as well. 

Xbone is great b/c it has the club feature where everyone is searching for people to play with. Takes like a minute to fill up a lobby.  

50 minutes ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Its $40. Can only buy it digitally right now. Be aware the servers are not very good right now. On Xbone you can only play private matches. They are supposed to be pushing another update early this week to help with the matchmaking.  

With that being said it is so much fun. 8 people, 1 person is Jason the rest are counselors. I have just as much fun playing as a conselor as i do Jason. Have had some epic moments with my buddies and have met some really cool people online as well. 

Xbone is great b/c it has the club feature where everyone is searching for people to play with. Takes like a minute to fill up a lobby.  

Whete s theclub feature?  Not seeing it.

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Whete s theclub feature?  Not seeing it.

When youre in-game if you hit the home button and scroll to the party tab it should say looking for group...or something like that. Click that and it brings up a bunch of recently played games, click F13 and have at it. You can either post and let people join you or you can join others. Me and 3 of my buddies will be on tonight around 9pm EST. If youre on i will send you an invite. 

Everybody I know says Injustice 2 is fantastic. The loot, customization and character building in basically a 2D fighter style game adds a lot of replay value and the story is worth your time. The first Injustice had a very highly regarded story too. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It is just the expansion for TES: Online. Apparently, it's recreation of Morrowind is very good but it's not TES III: Morrowind. 

On 5/26/2017 at 11:25 AM, Pick6 said:

Far Cry 5 Trailer is here. Set in the good Old U.S.A.

A couple of notes:

Full customizable playable character.

Full game is co-op playable.

Dog companion

Map editor like FC3

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this. The other FC games work because they are set in extremely remote areas or third world countries where that type of environment can take place. Why would law enforcement take on that area and not just call in the FBI or CIA or something? 

I'm not sure how they are going to make that work in a believable way. I also think the series peaked with Far Cry 3 and then it fell into the Ubisoft formula, which all their games operate the same way. Hopefully, with an AC reboot coming up, they have also changed up Far Cry enough to make it unique. 

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

How is there no Gran Turismo for PS4 yet?

What the actual funk

Coming soon. The last GT underwhelmed me a hell of a lot. We'll see about this one. Pretty sure there is an NFS out, as well as several other racing games that don't immediately come to mind. But GT in my mind, ever since they blew my mind back in '98, have been the penultimate professional racing game

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just can't get into racing games unless they are crazy arcadey. 

I was the arcade race type, until GT changed my life. Franchises like Midnight Club, NFS, Burnout, and Test Drive (back in the day) were strong titles, but there's just something about the way GT plays (or used to play) and the tracks, and the competitive feel of the races. I still have memories of winning some of those really hard rally races by like a whisker. To me, there's simply nothing like it. And the 2010 Gran Turismo (that we waited two years for, after the Prologue was released in 2008 giving me high hopes) nearly ruined it all for me. Felt like a betrayal.

Haven't touched anything since. I have to imagine they've learned some things since then, and will dive back in with this one

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I'm willing to give it a shot based on reviews. 

i think the last 'serious' racing game I got into was whichever one that was an open world in Hawaii? Burnout paradise maybe? But even that I got bored with pretty quickly. 

That one was pretty arcade like from what I remember' I got it on the cheap but played it like a handful of times and let it collect dust. Was out of the gaming loop back then, working two jobs. Wouldn't have given that one the light of day anyway

I liked Midnight Club LA a lot, but it just didn't feel natural. Was too used to the traditional, conservative racing and tracks, with all the weird ways you could get ahead and take shortcuts, it just felt like guerilla warfare :ols:

OMG Friday The 13th is so dang awesome!  They have it where in the in game chat, you can only talk to other players that are near you in proximity, unless you pick up walkie talkies in the game, then those two can communicate anytime.  And it does cut you off, I was talking with the others then ran off to hide from Jason and tried to talk to them and radio silence.  Then finally someone stumbled near me and I could talk to only them cause we were so far away from the others.

And talking, moving, etc. can give away your position cause of Jason's senses.  Damn brilliant game!  I'm loving it.  I got to play as Jason once and it was so much fun.  Listening to them run in fear when I got close and stuff.  This game is great.

Archived