Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I don't know about you guys, but with all the times Sony's been hacked, they're not a company I'd trust with a credit card. Wasn't it shown, after one of those hacks, that they kept the credit card information stored in plain text files?

You know how many breaches in security I've had with one of our credit cards alone?  And Sony wasn't the culprit.  We had to change ours like 4 times in a 6-8 month span.  The Target blunder, two times some **** nuts overseas got access and charged ****, and some other security breach.

It happens all the time, everywhere.  Not just in video game systems.  Restaurants, retail stores, etc.  Can't really worry about it, if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen.  That's the way I look at it.

I don't know about you guys, but with all the times Sony's been hacked, they're not a company I'd trust with a credit card. Wasn't it shown, after one of those hacks, that they kept the credit card information stored in plain text files?

Yes, Sony is the worst. And their IT team all but admitted Sony didn't give a **** about the customer data and only wanted them to make sure corporate data was secure. Which is why I have a credit card and not any bank/debit cards attached to PSN, much easier to get charges dropped than money recouped. 

Ok, another noob ass question but do y'all use these game systems to cruise the web? Cuz I had to take the LAN cable off my PC for Boyzilla's PS4 and using this controller to type with is about as much fun as having barbed-wire pulled out of my ass 

Ok thought as much , just need a major rearrangement now without my primary PC hooked up

Appreciate the input ,I know it s a PITA having someone without a clue wandering through the conversation

You can also set up a wireless connection to the PS4 if your modem has that available or if you buy a router or have one.

Ok, another noob ass question but do y'all use these game systems to cruise the web? Cuz I had to take the LAN cable off my PC for Boyzilla's PS4 and using this controller to type with is about as much fun as having barbed-wire pulled out of my ass

PS4 has mouse and keyboard support.

You can also set up a wireless connection to the PS4 if your modem has that available or if you buy a router or have one.

Yeah, tried that initially but it was slowr downloading, not as secure, gave Boyzilla the LAN until I can move stuff around after the holidays 

Archived