Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

So I'm back to playing the witcher and taking it seriously this time and I've come to realize this game is incredible. Instead of just trying to run through the main quest I'm doing all my side quests and unlocking hidden treasure and guarded treasure. I'm currently level 10 so I'm not that far into the game but I've really enjoyed starting it back up.

Witcher 3 is definitely my GOTY.  There are a lot of second places, but nothing else compares IMHO.

EDIT Qualifier:

Big Time Shout Out to:

Bloodborne

Fallout 4

Just Cause 3

Destiny Taken King

Battlefront

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Disappointed with:

BO3

Rainbow 6

ALL CoD

So I'm back to playing the witcher and taking it seriously this time and I've come to realize this game is incredible. Instead of just trying to run through the main quest I'm doing all my side quests and unlocking hidden treasure and guarded treasure. I'm currently level 10 so I'm not that far into the game but I've really enjoyed starting it back up.

I think I might take another run at it as well... Just to get a different ending, explore more of the game Treasure/? wise, clear a few failed early missions, and check out some of the dlc.

Spent soo much time leveling up and hitting side quests that I got drained once the main story finished. Spent like 2 months on that joint.

I'm also getting the itch to play Mass Effect again as female Shepard. Playing the ruthless renegade femShep is some of the most fun I've had in gaming in a long time

I just got the Witcher 3 on sale for $30. Started it the other day. I gotta say...the beginning hour hasn't really grabbed me.

Game looks great. Controls seems a little loose though. Just haven't had that moment where it got me hooked yet.

Well that sucks.

I mean honestly though, where do you go after a nearly flawless storyline? Tough act to follow, and everyone involved with the trilogy probably has their own opinion on how things should go

Yeah it's going to be tough to have something that interesting with those same galaxy-impacting stakes.

I have no idea what they can do not even to top it but just to kinda get close to equaling it.

I ended up purchasing Rebel Galaxy. For 20 dollars its pretty fun.

Basically, you have a star ship.  You interact with other NPC's in the randomly generated galaxy and have missions to earn money to upgrade or buy a new starship.  You can trade items for profit, do missions for money, pirate other ships in the galaxy etc... The combat is very similar to the naval warfare in AC IV: Black Flag.  Much more detailed though.  You do not have a character that you create nor do you "walk around" and fight.  You do interact with others and have dialogue choices. You just never see your character.  The ship is what its focused on.

I really like it so far, but I'd recommend looking at a few videos first. Its different, but cool.

And my Xbox stereo headset died tonight. Perfect sound, no voice at all. Apparently this has been an major issue.

I bought the Turtle Beach 420x Stealth 6 months ago because the same thing happened to me and I was sick of wires and the cheapness of the xbox headsets. The headset was $120 and worth every penny. I really can't stress that it was worth every penny. I'll never use a controller or headset that has a single wire again.

Man Oculus Rift costs $600. So disappointed I've been looking forward to its release for years thinking it would be half the price. Now I'm def on a wait and see. Just upgraded to a 980 ti in hopes of using it so I can't justify to my wife needing another $600 piece of tech for my PC so soon especially for a novelty item.

Man Oculus Rift costs $600. So disappointed I've been looking forward to its release for years thinking it would be half the price. Now I'm def on a wait and see. Just upgraded to a 980 ti in hopes of using it so I can't justify to my wife needing another $600 piece of tech for my PC so soon especially for a novelty item.

Was stoked and planned on ordering one until I saw $600. I'll just wait.

Yeah, it's a wait and see for me now instead of Day 1 purchase. I want it for Star Citizen so a $600 piece of tech for one game is just a bummer. Will have to see how useful it is now. I can see it working for those horror games like alien isolation.... But yeah again $600 for first person horror games and star citizen isn't worth it other than getting it as my Christmas present. I can't believe they thought the market would go for this price point, they must have some slam dunks for games or else they are just nuts and made a real poor business decision.

They said a 970 is minimum lol

Which is $950 entry cost if don't have a 970 or above just to get minimum requirements. Just insanity. Glad I got the 980ti out of the way. Went with the ASUS Strix.... Soooo awesome but so overkill since I'm just playing 1080p on a 40' tv. It's almost criminal how much I'm under using the card.

I got my 980ti about 2 months ago. Plan on getting another soon. I am debating if I want the rift or wait for the Vive

I figured when FaceBook bought the company they would release it at a more competitive price. The Vive is likely going to be in $350-400 range I hear. 

I thought that it was going to be more than the rift. Last I heard they were saying it was going to be on the higher side, but that of course was before the rift announced $600 price point. I thought they were shooting for $400. 

Yeah, it's a wait and see for me now instead of Day 1 purchase. I want it for Star Citizen so a $600 piece of tech for one game is just a bummer. Will have to see how useful it is now. I can see it working for those horror games like alien isolation.... But yeah again $600 for first person horror games and star citizen isn't worth it other than getting it as my Christmas present. I can't believe they thought the market would go for this price point, they must have some slam dunks for games or else they are just nuts and made a real poor business decision.

Which is $950 entry cost if don't have a 970 or above just to get minimum requirements. Just insanity. Glad I got the 980ti out of the way. Went with the ASUS Strix.... Soooo awesome but so overkill since I'm just playing 1080p on a 40' tv. It's almost criminal how much I'm under using the card.

I picked up the EVGA GTX 980 TI Classified, love it plan on going SLI to push 4k. Wifey has no idea I am about to drop 2k in the next few months on my rig. LOL 

Archived