Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Rainbow Six is a very difficult game to describe...its unlike any game i have ever played maybe other than like DayZ. The moments are so intense. When its 1 v 3 and your whole team is watching you and your sitting next to the hostage with the timer running down knowing the other 3 players are about to breach one of the three breech-able walls. Its just awesome.

The only issues i have with the game and its a pretty big one is the servers on the Xbox right now are pretty terrible. I tried for about an hour last night to get into a game with no luck. Played some terrorist hunts instead but was really disappointed. 

Im sure they are getting hammered with all the people who bought the game over the holiday and know its on sale for $50 but still. 

Rainbow Six is a very difficult game to describe...its unlike any game i have ever played maybe other than like DayZ. The moments are so intense. When its 1 v 3 and your whole team is watching you and your sitting next to the hostage with the timer running down knowing the other 3 players are about to breach one of the three breech-able walls. Its just awesome.

The only issues i have with the game and its a pretty big one is the servers on the Xbox right now are pretty terrible. I tried for about an hour last night to get into a game with no luck. Played some terrorist hunts instead but was really disappointed. 

Im sure they are getting hammered with all the people who bought the game over the holiday and know its on sale for $50 but still. 

I ended up getting on a really good team last night on PS4.  Friended two of the guys so we can squad up in the future.  Only time we lost was against this one squad and they were so precise on their strikes and defense that it was obvious it was 5 people/friends playing together and for a while.

When we were on defense, they actually rushed in so fast and destroyed us.  Their strikes were perfectly timed.  Multiple doors/walls breached at the same time, followed by perfectly thrown flash bang and smoke grenades, pure chaos, can't see or hear anything then you died and watched the message on the screen.........  4 on 5, 3 on 5, 2 on 5, 1 on 5..........followed by the fatal voice saying, "All friendlies have been eliminated."

I couldn't even hate, it was poetry in motion in that game.  I only mic up when I hear people talking that actually know what they are doing.  Otherwise it's pointless.  Sometimes I'll plug in the mic to tell them to make sure to use their reinforced plates on the walls and spots in the floor that can be breached.  

A lot of people don't realize that every operator has 2 reinforcement barriers to use and it is annoying when you have bare walls sitting there.  Those give you time to know where the enemy is coming from so you can set up.  I'm wondering what the best 5 operator combo is?  

Yea thats def frustrating as well as when the dude playing as the operator with the armor doesn't drop the bag until the match has begun or when someone decides to barricade the doors before you get back into the room. lol

Always newbs man.  One match early on last night, it got down to 1 on 3, the lone guy was running around outside the buildings.  No where close to the objective.  He just ran around forever then finally made it to one room beside the bomb and the time ran out.  I was like WTF?

Also, I learned this about the Fuze.........never use in hostage game mode.  I planted my explosive that shoots the hockey puck bombs randomly on an outside wall of the room he was being held in and it killed the hostage and we lost immediately lol.  

I got so agitated at one guy playing the sledge last night.  I had found a breach in the floor, started setting my breach charge so I could blow a hole in their ceiling and start trying to take them out from above.  Asshat runs up and uses the sledge on the same spot, while I'm kneeling on it planting the device, and I drop into the room right in the middle of 5 enemies.

I took one out before getting shot and killed from behind.  I was like really moron?

hahahaha, thats classic man. 

I always seem to get shot by the idiots on my teams who cant shoot the drones. They are just praying and spraying all over the place and always seem to shoot me so i start the round at like 70 health. 

Yeah, I had one guy randomly shoot me, so I unloaded on him and took him down.  Used the medic and brought him back though to be nice.  He actually apologized lol

So, I bought a couple of PS4 titles today and am thoroughly enjoying Just Cause 3.  Also picked up Rainbow 6 and an on sale Gods of War III Remastered.  About to fire up GoW since the young one left for a sleep-over.  It's his birthday so I splurged.  Plus I gotta put together his new BMX style bike.

So, I bought a couple of PS4 titles today and am thoroughly enjoying Just Cause 3. Also picked up Rainbow 6 and an on sale Gods of War III Remastered. About to fire up GoW since the young one left for a sleep-over. It's his birthday so I splurged. Plus I gotta put together his new BMX style bike.

What's your ps4 tag again?

What's your ps4 tag again?

HammerheadBravo2

O and real name is Michael or Mike... I don't care which.

Edit: I might get to Rainbow tonight just to install and patch it up.  I got the Gold Edition.  For Just Cause I was able to grab a "Day One" copy so we got a whole lot of cool toys to play with vehicle wise.  T hat game takes a very long time to install and then there are two patches.  Very good title though.  Best graphics I have seen outside Witcher 3.

Any PC/Steam users out there that have been looking to get Alien Isolation.... It's going to be included in the next Humble Monthy bundle. Pretty solid deal as you pay $12 and get 5 or so games so you'll get Alien Isolation for $12 and 4 more games. The first 3 Humble Monthy bundles have been pretty good, especially if you don't have many PC games. Paying for the bundle now will unlock AI immeadiately.

Already got it Zaz.

I'm thinking about dumping my strix 970 for an EVGA superclocked 980 Ti. Do you think it's worth it or should I just wait an while? I'm ready to delve into 4K gaming but I'm worried my single strix won't be able to handle it.

Already got it Zaz.

I'm thinking about dumping my strix 970 for an EVGA superclocked 980 Ti. Do you think it's worth it or should I just wait an while? I'm ready to delve into 4K gaming but I'm worried my single strix won't be able to handle it.

I'm about to get a 980ti, but I'm upgrading from a 770. If I were you I'd probably wait, the cards coming out this year should be leaps and bounds faster they are jumping up to new tech. You could go 980ti though and wait for a generation or two of the new tech so all the kinks are worked out. I'm probably going to get the overclocked ASUS model.

Rebelaganistsin. I'm more disappointed in the campaign more than anything, the multiplayer is well done. Hit me up when you're doing some multiplayer.

I think I went cross eyed reading that lol I'll shoot you a friend request today when I get on. I'm colbyman21

Yeah, I thought the campaign was a lot of fun but looking at the overall impact on the story, it was a bit underwhelming.

It didn't have nearly the large scope and level of epicness the previous campaigns all had.

But I do think they can take this in a lot of really interesting ways wh the sort of Mass Effect type of stakes they adopted here. I just want more Chief lol

Yeah, I thought the campaign was a lot of fun but looking at the overall impact on the story, it was a bit underwhelming.

It didn't have nearly the large scope and level of epicness the previous campaigns all had.

But I do think they can take this in a lot of really interesting ways wh the sort of Mass Effect type of stakes they adopted here. I just want more Chief lol

Yeah I agree, I really haven't heard anyone be impressed with the campaign yet. Even with Halo 4, the campaign borrowed alot from the Forerunner books, but at least I can say it had an epic feel to it. This one was very weird, more of an off-schedule type of filler game than HALO, starring the Master Chief. It reminded me a lot of Halo: ODST, which coincidentally also had Nathan Fillion voicing one of the characters. 

Well I'm online any chance I get, which admittedly is dwindling fast with this baby due to be born this coming Monday and working nights up until then. But I should hopefully be free this weekend to get as much gaming out of my system before the sleep deprivation period begins. 

Yeah I agree, I really haven't heard anyone be impressed with the campaign yet. Even with Halo 4, the campaign borrowed alot from the Forerunner books, but at least I can say it had an epic feel to it. This one was very weird, more of an off-schedule type of filler game than HALO, starring the Master Chief. It reminded me a lot of Halo: ODST, which coincidentally also had Nathan Fillion voicing one of the characters.

Well I'm online any chance I get, which admittedly is dwindling fast with this baby due to be born this coming Monday and working nights up until then. But I should hopefully be free this weekend to get as much gaming out of my system before the sleep deprivation period begins.

Agree completely, it would have been perfect as something similar to that MGS $30 game that released before MGS 5. The campaign would have a been a perfect introduction to the Spartan abilities as well as Locke, Osiris and Blue Team and setting the world and story up before the meat of a true Halo 5.

Halo 6 better bring it hard lol.

Sounds good. I'll try to catch you on when I can. Enjoy that free time while it lasts lol but you got better stuff going on than games. Happy for you man.

Speaking of Mass Effect, for a game slated to be less than a year away, Bioware has been pretty tight lipped about Andromeda.

I suppose things will ramp up at E3, but I figured there'd be more news on that front

Yeah it's been way too quiet. Only news I saw was one of the writers or executives recently left the project.

I need info on this. I'm going to assume it's set to be delayed at this point

Speaking of Mass Effect, for a game slated to be less than a year away, Bioware has been pretty tight lipped about Andromeda.

I suppose things will ramp up at E3, but I figured there'd be more news on that front

I love Mass Effect so much, I hope they don't screw up Andromeda. I heard that one of if not the lead developer for it left Bioware though. Hope that doesn't screw things up.

I fear the worst. Normally when directors start jumping ship before the game they were working on is released it usually becomes a dud. Last time I saw this happen was when everyone left Epic before Gears of War:Judgment was released. This also happened with Destiny, and the story was completely butchered.

I'm still interested but I'm more than a little concerned now.

Sounds good. I'll try to catch you on when I can. Enjoy that free time while it lasts lol but you got better stuff going on than games. Happy for you man.

Yeah it's been way too quiet. Only news I saw was one of the writers or executives recently left the project.

I need info on this. I'm going to assume it's set to be delayed at this point

Decided to change the gamertag since I've had that one for so long. New Gamertag is SloMoBackSlap.

Casey Hudson quit bioware, he was lead director. Some see that as a blessing since he forced that ME3 ending on the entire team. Also, another lead director quit as well.

Well that sucks.

I mean honestly though, where do you go after a nearly flawless storyline? Tough act to follow, and everyone involved with the trilogy probably has their own opinion on how things should go

I do recall Hudson making a statement upon his leaving to the effect that he's leaving the Andromeda project in good hands, and most of the work is already done, yadda yadda ya. Maybe he's telling the truth, maybe he doesn't want people to think he's escaping a sinking ship. Either way, I think we should see more at E3 this year. 

Archived