Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

It's never good to be too hyped for a game or movie. You guys need to tone it down.

FO4 is going to suck hard. Might be the most disappointing game of the past 15 years .No way they can nail 3 straight HRs with fallout games especially converting on a new system and adding so much content. The story is going to be a mess and there will be bugs everywhere.

There

I hope you are wrong, but there's a lot of truth in what you are saying.

I've always loved Fallout, but not to the extent of Skyrim and Oblivion. I hope this one is the best of all. I love the concept of the game.

Love the concept, but I am nervous about the final product.  I am going to just keep playing Destiny until it is patched I think.  There isn't really any rush on that title imho.

Edit:  And I will keep playing Destiny until I see some reviews... and then keep playing Destiny anyway knowing FO4 awaits me.  I am excited, but I am also cautious on this one.

Love the concept, but I am nervous about the final product.  I am going to just keep playing Destiny until it is patched I think.  There isn't really any rush on that title imho.

Edit:  And I will keep playing Destiny until I see some reviews... and then keep playing Destiny anyway knowing FO4 awaits me.  I am excited, but I am also cautious on this one.

I've already bought Fallout 4 and BO3, but Destiny is still going to get played a ton.

In all seriousness, do you play in the evenings? 

I have a regular group, but 1 left and we are down to 6 regulars.  1 is more of a daytime player but he plays when needed. I would be nice to have someone else to step in.  We are pretty good. We have done the hard mode raid 3 times each week.  With the combo of people, unless you are god awful, you'll go 9-0 in trials at least 1 time.  

Roger that!  Evenings are fine.  I just want to level my Titan up to 40 so I am ready.  Almost there.  I am committed to learning the content in Destiny but also cannot wait for FO4.  Did you solve your Witcher 3 problem?

My Step-son will be playing BOPS a lot more than I ever will, but we are getting it Friday.

Roger that!  Evenings are fine.  I just want to level my Titan up to 40 so I am ready.  Almost there.  I am committed to learning the content in Destiny but also cannot wait for FO4.  Did you solve your Witcher 3 problem?

My Step-son will be playing BOPS a lot more than I ever will, but we are getting it Friday.

Again, if you need someone else to help you run through missions and quests, just ask. I don't mind. My son's 3rd character needs the same to be done. Its much faster when you are not alone.

I'm not able to quit the quest I'm on in the witcher, but I figured out how to beat it. 

My son is hyped for BO3 Zombies and Multiplayer.  2 of the guys in our regular group are all about BO so they will be dividing their time.  The rest of us are committed to getting the raids done as well as nightfalls and Trials each week. There's plenty of time for all games IMO.  For me, I don't play Destiny alone much. I just communicate with the others and get on when they are on.  

Which WItcher quest was giving you the rage? Some are a lot tougher than others.

The cave Chort and the king Foglet had me tearing my hair out. Don't remember how I beaT the Foglet, but I just leveled up until it got to the point where I could kill the Chort in a few blows. Some of the Elementals are tough as nails too

Stolen from Slickdeals..if you are looking for an Xbox One this holidays..here is a list of upcoming (and this weeks) deals. The thread should be updated as new deals pop up.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8209003-master-thread-of-xbox-one-deals-holiday-2015?src=SiteSearchV2

http://www.GameStop.com
November 2-5: Get a free controller when you buy a new Xbox One.
November 6-8: Buy any new Xbox One bundle. Get an additional game and a wireless controller free.
Now – November 21: Get a $100 credit toward a new Xbox One when you trade in your PS3 (120GB+) or Xbox 360 (250GB+).

http://www.BestBuy.com
November 1-5: Get a $50 Best Buy gift card when you buy a new Xbox One.
November 6-7: Buy any new Xbox One bundle. Get an additional game and a $50 Best Buy gift card free.
November 8: Buy any new Xbox One bundle. Get an additional game free.

http://www.Amazon.com
November 2-5: Get Mad Max for free when you buy Xbox One.
November 6-8: Buy any new Xbox One bundle. Get Mad Max for free.

http://www.Target.com
November 1-5: Get a $50 Target gift card when you buy Xbox One.
November 6-7: Buy any new Xbox One bundle. Get an additional game and a $50 Target gift card free. (Online only)
November 8: Buy any new Xbox One bundle. Get an additional game free. (Online only)

Fallout will be the more acclaimed title and boast a far more robust single player experience. Battlefront will have great multiplayer and the co-op missions sound like a lot of fun.

Since Fallout is single player, I'd lean towards getting Star Wars first, so there are lots of opponents and you don't get left behind leveling/ranking up to compete in multiplayer.  If he is into multiplayer that is.  If he isn't, then it doesn't really matter.

^^^  I can't believe that was nearly 6 months ago.  I am more excited for Fallout 4 than I have been for anything in a really long time.  Can you imagine the feels when you first get to the surface after leaving the vault to begin the game?!  Biggest map in Bethesda history.  Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim....Fallout 4's map will trump them all.  So many places to explore, so many people to meet, so many choices to make.  

fap_gif-6790.gif

Archived