Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

$106.15 our the door at Target for Fallout 4, COD BlOps 3, and Destiny Taken King.

Might (probably) return COD and Destiny (receipt shows them returning at $39.99 each). If so, that's $19.37 for Fallout 4.

Ha. Beat that ****es.

:P

edit..all 3 games were $59.99. Using the B2G1 free, it came out to 119.98 before tax. Then 10% off that using the Target wish list app. Then 5% off that using Redcard. Then $5 off using the pre-order bonus for Fallout 4.

edit edit..Even if the take the extra 10% off the return value ($39.99), I still got it for $27.37.

Now..between this and SW Battlefront, I don't need another game for like..forever right?

Now..between this and SW Battlefront, I don't need another game for like..forever right?

Hail yeah, you'll be busy for quite a while.

Are you a PS4 guy?  the next Drake installment drops in the spring.  that'll be a must.

Hail yeah, you'll be busy for quite a while.

Are you a PS4 guy?  the next Drake installment drops in the spring.  that'll be a must.

I just can't justify getting a PS4 also. I barely have enough time to play the One right now..but I'm sure I will cave when a bundle comes out that is too ridiculous to pass up.

So I'm loving Until Dawn so far. I like how the game adjusts it's villain and the scares to what personally freaks you out. If you are more uneasy or freaked out by supernatural stuff or gore than you'll start to see more of those things present in the game. Makes it a wholly unique experience for each person playing. 

I can also see someone playing this a group of friends over. Made my wife and I jump a couple of times already. 

Still have Until Dawn in plastic. Been messing with the Ripley/Nostromo DLC for Alien Isolation the oast few days

Beat FarCry 3 awhile back, and honetly, im not feeling the hype it received. Pretty underwhelming ending sequence... Or maybe I screwed something up in the path I chose.

Might be that im burned out (gotta be close to 70-80 games in 3 years)

After Until Dawn, its Metal Gear/Fallout 4 and I might shut it down fir a minute

So I'm loving Until Dawn so far. I like how the game adjusts it's villain and the scares to what personally freaks you out. If you are more uneasy or freaked out by supernatural stuff or gore than you'll start to see more of those things present in the game. Makes it a wholly unique experience for each person playing.

I can also see someone playing this a group of friends over. Made my wife and I jump a couple of times already.

My first play through I finished with 4 survivors.

It's not as wide open as I had hoped upon subsequent playthroughs but it can still change pretty drastically based on some fairly minor decisions early in the game which is really cool

Thinking now that I might buy Fallout 4, Forza 6 and Halo 5 on the Target buy 2 get 1 free deal TEG mentioned.

I don't really want FO4 though. Maybe I'll just add another game in it's place.

tell me how Forza 6 is. thinking of getting it in December. been a huge fan of Forza Motorsport, but i couldn't justify getting it right now. besides....

RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER - ZOMFG!!!

another epic game. so glad i decided to grab it instead of waiting for BF. deep down i know i'm going to hate Battlefront, & because it's Star Wars, i keep trying to convince myself otherwise. so i went ahead, & just took the TR plunge.

in some ways it plays almost identical to Uncharted. graphics are amazeballs, but my favorite aspect is how well contexted (if i may create a term) the gameplay is. also love how there's this very simplistic survivalist gameplay element. it's not too much that it takes you into another game-mode completely, but it's enough to be fun, & interesting, & it keeps the gameplay from being tedious, or monotonous.

this is a very good game folks...do not pass this one up.

102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.g

Star Wars Battlefront now available on EA Access

http://www.vg247.com/2015/11/12/star-wars-battlefront-now-available-on-ea-access/

You can start playing Star Wars Battlefront on Xbox One right now, if you have EA Access.

The Star Wars Battlefront EA Access trial is now available for all. If you’re an EA Access subscriber, head to the game list and click on the Battlefront tile.

This will take you to the store page and allow you to download the less-than-20GB file. This is the full game, with everything available to you for ten hours.

All your unlocks and saves transfer over to the full game on launch, if you get it on the same platform. You also get a 10% discount if you go digital.

^^^  WHAAAAAAAAT?

the heck you say...  too many games too little time... maybe they do the same for PS4?  Fallout4 isn't going anywhere so I can split time between Destiny and BF.

Edit:  I think I am getting sick and need a day off tomorrow.  Just might use my planning period to get the Sub folder in order...  :)

Archived