Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Gotta admit, even tho Im a Sony guy, I still lay awake at night sometimes, thinking about all the fun memories Master Chief and I shared together :(

you're better than that.

I sometimes think about my ex girlfriends, and the weird tricks they could do with their mouths....but none of them were proper women to settle down with.

keep your ass on PSN and keep your head down. XBOX IS THE DEVIL.

Walking Dead season 2 is free on PS+ so I nabbed season 1, which is on sale. All of the Walking Dead video game content to date for $7.50. Thanks, Sony! I've never watched the show, but I've heard that the games work from a different set of characters than the show so I won't be spoiled on anything.

Also, I'm working at Best Buy now in the gaming department, so between employee discounts and their gamer club, I'll be able to pick up Fallout 4 for peanuts.

Say what?  The current Xbox interface is a sluggish and cluttered mess.  

I disagree wholeheartedly. I pin my most used apps and services to the left of the Home slide. I am able to get in and out of anything I'm trying to use within seconds. I can start an xbox party while playing a game within seconds.

Smh, Sony fanboys I tell ya....

I had an early 60gb PS3 with the chip emulator. A few years later, I added the 360.

When faced with the choice of the new systems, I went with the One and I've been happy with it. I'm sure the PS4 has its nice things too..but really, they both play mostly the same games, they both have Blu Ray now...and I tend to think the controller on the One is better than the PS4 one.

Bruh, soooooo much better. There is a reason why most third party controllers created for mobile devices and PC gaming use the Microsoft design of the thumbsticks and not Sony's. Because it's straight up superior. The reason I bought the XOne before getting a PS4, like the last generation, is because most of my friends play socially on Xbox Live and I hate the Dual Shock controller. I hate it so much. I heard the PS4 version has the thumbsticks further apart, I haven't tested it out yet...but I hate the design of it. On the PS3 I was always hitting my thumb on my other thumb because they were too close. Maybe I have huge hands. The Xbox controller works perfectly for me. 

I read that earlier, was gonna store it as an ace up my sleeve lol

PC> ps4> xbox1

I'm not a computer nerd (a mere ps4 nerd) and we win the Fallout battle. Woo!

That's fine. I'll still enjoy my backwards-compatible-and-free Fallout 3 with the purchase of Fallout 4. :) 

Let me stop, if someone gave me a PS4 I'd do a backflip and play it immediately after leaving the hospital two weeks later. 

Man, Chew is out here pumping this thing up like a new Kendrick Lamar album. Then when it finally drops, everyone is going to be like, what the **** is this?!

Fallout 4 will be the To Pimp a Butterfly of gaming

Meaning an instant classic

It's never good to be too hyped for a game or movie. You guys need to tone it down.

FO4 is going to suck hard. Might be the most disappointing game of the past 15 years .No way they can nail 3 straight HRs with fallout games especially converting on a new system and adding so much content. The story is going to be a mess and there will be bugs everywhere.

There

I see what you did there, lol.

I'm excited.

I was most excited for Halo 5, & Skyrim in the last 5 years, or whatever, & next up for me is the next Zelda game. I might also get there for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided...but there is much yet to be seen.

Also...the Last Guardian has me on pins, & needles.

Archived