Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

^^^ I can't believe that was nearly 6 months ago. I am more excited for Fallout 4 than I have been for anything in a really long time. Can you imagine the feels when you first get to the surface after leaving the vault to begin the game?! Biggest map in Bethesda history. Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim....Fallout 4's map will trump them all. So many places to explore, so many people to meet, so many choices to make.

fap_gif-6790.gif

That is how I felt about the Elder Scrolls Onlime. I will never ever get hyped about any game like that ever again. I was SO disappointed in a game. Skyrim is one of my all time favorites and ESO was a total bomb.

One thing that does have me hyped though is this:

Yesterday there was an article detailing that the makers of Fallout 4 hired a Bungie employee to fine tune their weapons. They felt that the weapons in Destiny were the best they had been exposed to in terms of how they felt and so on. If the gun play in fallout is like Destiny's, it will be amazing IMO.

I promise not to go overboard the day after fallout 4 releases and the initial reviews skyrocket off the charts ;)

I am much more excited for Fallout 4 considering the trash that is BO3.

Destiny is my favorite game, but 2 of the guys I play with regularly are going to be playing BO a lot, and I'm not a fan of playing Destiny alone, so Fallout will be my fallback...  :D

I am in need of Halo 5 pals....

Nemocystem

Hit me up, send a message, let's Legendary this ****!

Also...i am patiently awaiting my e

Elite controller. Backordered until 11/20. I habe never been so excited for a peripheral in my life.

Sent you a message. I've got the smoker going so I'll be up all night.

Apparently Alien Isolation II is in trouble. Makes me sick how masterpieces like that get no respect. Only way for them to gain traction is to whore themselves out to the multiplayer masses, or make it all action like. ****in bull****.

The gaming world needs more games like that. Instead the whole genre is being cannabalized

Apparently Alien Isolation II is in trouble. Makes me sick how masterpieces like that get no respect. Only way for them to gain traction is to whore themselves out to the multiplayer masses, or make it all action like. ****in bull****.

The gaming world needs more games like that. Instead the whole genre is being cannabalized

When a re-tread piece of **** like COD is an top selling game that sells all you need to know. They put so little effort into it and people just eat it up. Not to mention the outrageous costs of game development anymore.

Yeah gaming costs are another thing. Companies arent going to spend on a game/genre that consumers don't even bother to experience, unless its a big name franchise like Silent Hill or something. It is a dying genre.

Isolation is one of the most intense games I've ever played. Ever. Constant game of deadly cat and mouse around every dark corridor.The type of palpable hesitation/dread felt only in theters and real life, and in Isolation you pay for it because the ideal strategy is to keep moving and stay a few steps ahead of it. Takes a lot out of you mentally.

Those people over at SEGA/Creative Assembly deserve a round of applause and a sequel, not a see you later... ESPECIALLY considering the Alien pos games prior

You are telling me, I've been dropping recs for Divinity Original Sin for years and it hits consoles a couple weeks ago and all I see in here is talk of triple a games with 4+ in the title lol. Game won over 150 awards last year.

You'd think they'd be able to take alien isolation to Kickstarter to get a sequel done if they really needed to. I've been playing a lot of Ark: Survival Evolved on PC. Rented our own server and play with a couple friends. It's minecraft with dinosaurs and survival elements... Freaking awesome. You train Dino's than can ride them. Having a flying mount is just awesome in a game like this.

You are telling me, I've been dropping recs for Divinity Original Sin for years and it hits consoles a couple weeks ago and all I see in here is talk of triple a games with 4+ in the title lol. Game won over 150 awards last year.

You'd think they'd be able to take alien isolation to Kickstarter to get a sequel done if they really needed to. I've been playing a lot of Ark: Survival Evolved on PC. Rented our own server and play with a couple friends. It's minecraft with dinosaurs and survival elements... Freaking awesome. You train Dino's than can ride them. Having a flying mount is just awesome in a game like this.

I've yet to give it a shot. Its been getting some poor reviews on steam so that scared me off. It's always on sale so maybe I'll pick it up next time.

I've read too much negative about Ark and how everything you spend endless amounts of time working towards can will be taken away from you while you are offline.

For a survival/minecraft type experience, I've been fond of Planet Explorers. You can shape the world, has a crafting system, custom design your own buildings, colonies, weapons, cars, helicopters, and planes. Single-player campaign, multiplayer servers. It's more of a cooperative game than competitive, though. And to this point, there's no riding of dinosaurs alien wildlife.

It seems like Target will allow you to buy two of the same games for the same system but not 3 of the same. Which will work for me b/c i need fallout on Xbone and PS4. 

Yep. Although...it's really up to the employees, from what I can tell. If you have a chance, go and preorder Fallout 4 today from them (it costs $1 - you have a grab a pre-order card next to their game section), you can pick it tomorrow as part of the b2g1 deal and get a $5 giftcard out of it.

Good luck all.

Went on a bit of a spree....

Renewed my Gamer's Club Unlocked at BB, & you get coupons. 1 of which is for buy 2 pre-owned, get 1 free. So i grabbed Alien Iso, Shadow of Mordor, & Dark Souls 2...again. i figure with less pressure, & other games to play that i won't feel so hindered by frustration.

Grabbed Rise of the Tomb Raider, & Fallout 4.

So...i'm in line with like 20+ others, & i couldn't resist. I turn around & go: "so...everyone's here for Lara Croft, right?"

We laughed...

Would it be crude of me to play Fallout 3 before touching Fallout 4? Cause i reaaaaaally want to do that.

Archived