Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Since it's around Halloween, perhaps it's time to pick up some seasonal games.

This week's Humble Weekly bundle includes Costume Quest and Grim Fandango Remastered. https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

GOG has Outlast, Penumbra Collection, Amnesia (The Dark Descent and A Machine For Pigs), and Among The Sleep on sale as well as some others (and Costume Quest, but you're better off going with humble bundle). http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_halloween_monster_hunt_281015

There also is a Steam Halloween Sale, but they seem to be having some troubles as I get a page of zero games when I go to it, but I have seen that Alien Isolation is 50% off.

I bit on alien isolation. Got the game with all the dlc for $29. Think regular price for all was over $100. Played about an hour last night and the game is beautiful.

You gonna play from Nov. 6th - 10th..........then will disappear into the FO4 vortex.

This is true, and I've planned for that lol. No matter how bad my body (which is ready, btw) wants, needs, YEARNS for FO, wife made me promise to only play it every other day. So on off-FO days wife and I will be splitting time between SW:BF and Blops.

This is true, and I've planned for that lol. No matter how bad my body (which is ready, btw) wants, needs, YEARNS for FO, wife made me promise to only play it every other day. So on off-FO days wife and I will be splitting time between SW:BF and Blops.

Hell, be glad your wife is a gamer like you and doesn't call your gaming "that little hobby". 

Sorry...been in a Halo 5 coma...wow****ingwow.

My main policy on good gaming is a game that just feels/controls/plays FUN. Halo 5 hits that nail on so much head it makes Monica Lewinski blush.

Just on mechanics alone i would rate Halo 5 a 10. Best game i've ever been at the helm of. Still have to play multi-player, & finish the story to get a better overall...but JUST on controls, it's the best game i've ever played. Better than OOT, Ninja Gaiden, Metroid Prime, & then some.

Now...it's not some people's cup o' tea...i get it, & i'm not saying the game itself is a 10. I just can't put it down though. Been getting 4hrs max sleep for work all week, & it's not getting better.

Can't wait for F4...also would like to play with some peeps online for Halo 5.

- Nemocystem -

Gonna buckle down, & grab Battlefront because Star Wars. Though i am looking REALLY hard at Rise of the Tomb Raider. I also really want to play F3...but that's not happening anytime soon.

I have forgotten Uncharted 2 existed since Halo 5 arrived........sorry Nathan Drake...we hardly knew ye.

I have no idea what all the detractors are talking about with Halo 5. None. Not a single clue. I fancy myself to be fair...but i can't see it. Halo 5 is amazeballs. Take me to whatever task you feel is applicable...for i care not. F-U-MUTHA****IN-N.

Ugh....ssooooooooo many games!!!!

Fluid, fun, quick, but not tumultuous....concise, & precise, with added dimensions that make it different.

The boost, the sprint, the hammerfist, the hover. Added dynamics that give it the proper umph to keep it out of the monotonous pits, & valleys FPS games usually befall.

Great games throughout history all tend less to rewrite the way games are coded, & do more with small details, tiny improvements that provide the desired effect.

Look...it's just my opinion. & i realize some people love games i hate, & vise-versa. I'm just here to say that i absolutely love this game....& i LOATHE the FPS genre.

Look...it's just my opinion. & i realize some people love games i hate, & vise-versa. I'm just here to say that i absolutely love this game....& i LOATHE the FPS genre.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticizing; I was genuinely curious what it was that a game that you generally know what to expect could have done that resulted in such high praise.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't criticizing; I was genuinely curious what it was that a game that you generally know what to expect could have done that resulted in such high praise.

Oh, i didn't take it that way at all.

In all seriousness. ..it just "feels" better than anything i've ever played on a console before.

man, hardcore, to me, is a double edged sword.

you have "rushers" like many of us who play COD balls to the walls objectives and try their hardest to play the game as it was intended.  But of course, you have campers, who cannot be seen on the map, sitting in a corner and hiding like little children.

honestly, the best Call of Duty game AND game mode i ever played was an entire server of "rusher" S&D guys in MW2.  but i much prefer "core," as you can't hide.  

Will black ops 3 have a 3v3 mode?

I'm gonna say no.  I don't think there were any 3v3 in CoD: AW either.  This article doesn't specify, but it's a nice look at what is coming.  I'm gonna unlock the combat axe as fast as I can.  I just hope it's not one you throw, but one you just hack/cut with.

http://charlieintel.com/black-ops-3-multiplayer/

I'm not sure, I haven't looked into blops at all to be honest. I think they have some 3v3 in past iterations, I think.

I never look for anything other than 6v6 HCKC or Dom or sometimes search. That's me.

I used to be all about team deathmatch, but Destiny kind of changed me. When I first started playing Destiny, I hated all the 3v3 modes but I've grown to love them. Would like to try them in CoD. Hope they actually have them.

you have "rushers" like many of us who play COD balls to the walls objectives and try their hardest to play the game as it was intended.  But of course, you have campers, who cannot be seen on the map, sitting in a corner and hiding like little children.

honestly, the best Call of Duty game AND game mode i ever played was an entire server of "rusher" S&D guys in MW2.  but i much prefer "core," as you can't hide.  

I camp in Domination.  Of course, I'm protecting a flag.  I prefer hardcore though, it sucks having to pump half a clip into someone point blank before they die.  

Destiny is the same way.  I hate the hide in a corner crap. I know, I can't expect others to play the way I want them to play, but that's something I hope Destiny eventually adds... PVP modes with limited aspects, for example, no supers or Primary weapons only. I'd like to improve my gun skill even more but its hard to do when people are camping or just rushing with shotguns.

I rush. All modes. I don't know any other way.

I do when I'm running in a group, like with you guys.  Mic'd up so we can coordinate.  When playing by myself though, in a PUG of random people, depending on the game mode, I tend to claim a few spots and camp more.  Especially in domination at one of the flags.  

I do too, sometimes. I'm not criticizing. Just saying I'd like a mode that makes it more focused on gun skill.  That's all.

It makes it extremely hard when doing those bounties that require like 6+ hand cannon kills in a match with a win, three times.

So many times you get the wrath of the shotty before you kill them.  Or you get your kills and your team sucks and you lose at the last minute.  

I really like Halo:Guardians so far. Multiplayer is awesome, I know people have been complaining about not understanding the story. I'm deep in the Halo lore so I know who all these people in the cutscenes are and I'm enjoying it. Me and three other friends are working through the campaign on legendary( really the only mode to do it on). 

Just cleared Act II on FarCry 4. Pretty good game. Doesn't seem as fun as 3 though. Hunting feels scaled back, and the world, though much larger, feels less interesting. The side quests are better though (Arena deathmatch is awesome). The acid trip/Shangri La missions are pretty fun too.

This "choose your path" stuff is getting annoying though. Wanted to pump some $$ into the economy via the drug game but that earned a tongue lashing from Sabal that legit made me feel bad, so I helped him afterwards. Then Amita (good god whoever she was modeled after) made me feel bad... So I helped her. Now I am waiting for Sabal to make me hate myself again. Bout to just say **** it and roll with Amita. When it doubt, get that C.R.E.A.M.

#LifeLessons

Archived