Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I also kickstarted the Friday the 13th game the day the Kickstarter launched when I read about it. Freaking amazing that all the important people the orginal movie team are involved with the development of that game. Really hope it gets funded with some stretch goals.

Must have noticed the success with Alien:Isolation

For all the "disappointment" in Destiny, there are SO many people that play.  There is never an issue with matchmaking of finding others to play. IMO, the issue with Destiny is that it is NOT for the casual gamer.  Destiny is a game that requires a lot of time to get into and enjoy and most importantly, it requires that you play with others.  

I disagree with this slightly.  A casual gamer, one that enjoys just FPS can enjoy Destiny.  Since the Crucible is balanced, for the most part, with exception to the weapon perks.  But one can use the marks for armor and weapons along with drops.  And then use their strange coins to purchase exotic armor and weapons.  It takes longer, yes, but completely doable.  

Yes, I agree the game was designed and built on grouping and mixing PvE and PvP together to get the maximum overall experience, but people that just want to PvP can do so as well. It's a lot smaller scale than your typical FPS since the max is 6 vs 6, but they did a great job of making the maps the perfect size.  I love CoD and BF, but equally love Destiny PvP.

Sure, you should/need to do the main story quest line, just because one can start out at 25 and get to 40 in 3-5 days easily if they wanted to.  Plus it's needed to unlock the third subclass via quest.  But if one doesn't like PvE, they can make it very minimal, just like I have done.  

I love running the PvP raids/strikes with you guys, it's a blast.  But since launch, y'all know that I have primarily just done the PvP portion of the game probably 95% of my time in game.  Heck, you can even level an entire character through PvP if you wanted to, but I wouldn't recommend it, since it would take days/weeks (depending on how much you play) and just sucking it up and doing the main story quest line will take you to Level 40 in 3-5 days max (depending on how much you play).

Edit:  I should add that a casual gamer should keep up with the changes and upcoming content, read up online, or in our thread.  Sure, if someone just wants to play 1 day a week or every 2 weeks, then yes, probably stay away.  But someone playing say an hour or two, 3-4 days a week can enjoy the game.  Speaking strictly from the FPS/PvP aspect of the game.

They look to be completely different types of games.

I think they meant by having the orginal creators involved. Not sure about alien isolation but Friday the 13th has the orginal creator and IP holder, Tom Savini scripting the kills, the orginal music composer and the guy that played Jason doing the motion capture. The game devs already had started making a game too that was decently far along that was pretty much the same thing just without the Friday the 13th license so they aren't starting from scratch either.

Full reviews aren't going up yet because the multiplayer severa need to go live first but the campaign portion is being reviewed as arguably the best of the series.

I'm getting it tomorrow, getting some **** from my friends who can't put Destiny down in regards to getting it too. One of them watched a review on youtube that made some pretty tough comments about the campaign story. Most of which seemed to be sour grapes over not understanding the Halo lore. I don't see how people just throw up their hands and laugh at MGS' story, but expect a Sundance festival candidate for Halo. 

Both Until Dawn and The Evil Within were a lot of fun.

Didn't have a chance to play Until Dawn, looks really good tho.

Evil Within was ok...i really enjoyed Dying Light. One of my most favorite games i played all year.

Tons of stuff to do. 

What if I could only choose one (for now)?

Lawd. Just take my money.

OH.  MY.  GOD.  

"help me obi wan kenobi you're my only hope."  Help yourself, ****!  I'm gonna fly this A-wing!

Chew pre-ordered, all we need to know :)

**** man, i'm in the same boat as you.  wait...are you gusy saying it releases early for pre-orders or something?!  

blops 3, star wars, fallout 4. all within 2 weeks.  so much boner.

Archived