Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

LeBron's free agency has always got to be a damn thing doesn't it? Melo and Dwight too. Everyone else just signs their damn deals and goes on about their lives.

Right.  And to think, if he doesn't announce his "decision" in the next few days, that Lebron might actually show up at the World Cup as a free agent.  Yes, I'm well aware that most of planet earth doesn't care about the NBA.  But you better believe that he'd get damn near as much camera time as Messi. 

That would be the cherry on top of Lebron's "legacy."  Being on camera at the biggest sporting event on the planet....a basketball player, during a soccer (football) game.  douche.

It would the greatest heel turn since hogan in the nwo. He is at Cleveland, signing papers on from of him, but before he is finishes Vince mcmahon's "no chance" music drops and Riley comes strutting down the aisle. JB is hysterical and just happens to be covering his first big story with his new job at fox. " my gawd!!!! "

The. Lebron takes his suit off to reveal some Lebron beach attire with the heat logo with a smirk. The camera starts panning, and slowly Chris bosh rises from behind Gilbert's back for the greatest photo bomb of all time. Tears are plentiful.

One can dream.

Edited by Skin'emAlive

After reading the essay, I definitely gained some respect for him.

What happens to Miami now? Does Wade go back? Is he pissed he just left $20M+ on the table when he opted out for no reason?

So Bosh goes to Houston now, right? No reason for him to go back to Miami.

Melo? All his options seem to be back in play. NY, LA or Chicago? I think he goes back to NY.

Pretty happy to see this, actually.  Didn't think I would be.

Hate the Heat.  I hate Miami and their fans.  Plastic city, plastic people, plastic fans.  How many hot women are you going to see wearing Heat jerseys from here on out?  Zero.  

I used to hate LeBron, now I've grown to appreciate him.  I can't say that I "like" him, but I respect him.  He's a damn good basketball player and he's learned to handle himself well over the years.  He's grown up.

He stays in the East so it sucks for Wizards fans but I don't mind a guy who wants to go back to his original team and try to lead some younger players to the promised land.   It's a better story than him going to a random team like LA, Houston, etc.  

Of course, ESPN has a giant boner right now.  It's gonna get old, quick.

Side note:  ESPN has to be pissed that SI.com got the story first :) 

Edited by Spaceman Spiff