Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Warriors in 5.

Would be pretty sweet if the Mavs pulled it off though.  I'm for anyone out of the West this year. 

In terms of hating on (some not so) random NBA players to piss off @Dont Taze Me Bro

1.  LeWhine, LeGM, LeCrabDribble, LeSmug, LeSmartestGuyInTheRoom, LeTwitter

1a.  Kyrie's flat earth

2.  Kelly Olynyk

3.  Al Horford

4.  Jayson Tatum (fast riser on Spiff's hatred hot list)

5.  James Harden's 25 extra pounds

6.  Paul George 

7.  Enes Freedom wannabe Metta World Peace World B. Free hipster doucheloaf 

But not all hope is lost, it's okay.  I mean, 16 years ago everyone hated JJ Redick but he's gone on to be a good foil against Stephen A. Smith on First Take.  You can redeem yourself.

Except Kyrie.  **** that guy.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

How can people say adams gave the dubs trouble when they still got out rebounded heavily in game 4 and 6.

From what I could tell, it was more the ability the go inside consistently on the Warriors more so then jus a rebounding advantage. Barkely kept pointing this out and wishing Adams was healthy the whole series.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I do kinda agree they checked out tho after game 3. 

This is my greatest concern, Mavs are clearly not a team to give free wins to and expect to jus take care of it at home. 

Edited by Renegade7

The two most balanced teams are GS and Boston, which is probably the Finals matchup. I hope it's Dallas vs Miami. 

Mavs going into GS series with a lot of confidence. They've won on the road and they took 3 of 4 from GS during the regular season. Problem for GS is they don't like to play defense. At least a few of them don't. Gonna come down to Curry and how well he shoots. 

10 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Memphis and Denver were 3-1 against the Warriors in the regular season. It don’t mean much imo. 

I got the Warriors in 6. 

24 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Mavs are the first healthy team that the Dubs are facing.

I'll be surprised if either series it less than 6 games. 

Dubs didn't have Klay for 2 of those losses against the Mavs. The other loss was without Dray.

I suspect having the Big 3 plus Poole and Wiggins makes a slight difference. 

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I refuse to live in a universe where Dinwiddie and Bertans goes to the finals in the year they were traded away from DC.  GSW in 2.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I refuse to live in a universe where Dinwiddie and Bertans goes to the finals in the year they were traded away from DC.  GSW in 2.

Wiz should fold as a franchise if that happens. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

people say this **** all the time but you play who you play. Tim Haradway Jr ain’t playing but if the dubs win I bet I’ll hear they didn’t have THjr

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

Dubs definitely have a talent edge, but Mavs have the best player in the series. I hope it a good series. 

I was wondering when I was going to see someone say this.

I mean, no doubt in my mind Curry is going to have all kinds of hell trying to defend Luka (think Kyrie constantly going at him in offense in year Cavs beat them in the finals).

But are we ready to say Luka is better then Curry right now?  I know Curry hasn't had the best postseason so far, but I'd like to see how Curry responds to this direct challenge first.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I was wondering when I was going to see someone say this.

I mean, no doubt in my mind Curry is going to have all kinds of hell trying to defend Luka (think Kyrie constantly going at him in offense in year Cavs beat them in the finals).

But are we ready to say Luka is better then Curry right now?  I know Curry hasn't had the best postseason so far, but I'd like to see how Curry responds to this direct challenge first.

100 percent Luka is better right now, but, of course, Curry is capable of outplay anyone in a series. Nothing wrong with superstar players on the back side of a career not being the best player in a given series. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

In terms of hating on (some not so) random NBA players to piss off @Dont Taze Me Bro

1.  LeWhine, LeGM, LeCrabDribble, LeSmug, LeSmartestGuyInTheRoom, LeTwitter

1a.  Kyrie's flat earth

2.  Kelly Olynyk

3.  Al Horford

4.  Jayson Tatum (fast riser on Spiff's hatred hot list)

5.  James Harden's 25 extra pounds

6.  Paul George 

7.  Enes Freedom wannabe Metta World Peace World B. Free hipster doucheloaf 

But not all hope is lost, it's okay.  I mean, 16 years ago everyone hated JJ Redick but he's gone on to be a good foil against Stephen A. Smith on First Take.  You can redeem yourself.

Except Kyrie.  **** that guy.

You misspelled Grayson Allen.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1