Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Posted (edited)

I just don't know how you don't just start throwing hammer fists down on Smart after he flops under you...

With him and his protege Grant Williams, I wish this Celtics team ever lasting pain.

Another review. THIS IS UNWATCHABLE!

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1

I mean, it does seem like for the first time in the series the losing coach figured out a counterpunch during the game versus needing a full 48 hours for the next game.

I echo many sentiments towards the ridiculousness in this game, same time, it's pretty deductible this is going to get tied up in a couple days.

At some point this series has to settle down from the back and forth beat downs, and tonight looked like a possible start to that.  Thank God.

Posted (edited)

The refs tried their best but the HEAT & BAM would not be denied!!!!! Holy hell talk about toughness. F BOSTON and their whole city. Proud of the boys tonight. Sans Jimmy. Response was sent LOUD AND CLEAR!! Wow.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I mean, it does seem like for the first time in the series the losing coach figured out a counterpunch during the game versus needing a full 48 hours for the next game.

I echo many sentiments towards the ridiculousness in this game, same time, it's pretty deductible this is going to get tied up in a couple days.

At some point this series has to settle down from the back and forth beat downs, and tonight looked like a possible start to that.  Thank God.

Tatum played like a complete idiot. Celtics made a run with Jaylen and Tatum came in and total ****ed that run up. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Tatum played like a complete idiot. Celtics made a run with Jaylen and Tatum came in and total ****ed that run up. 

I swear, man, Tatum is arguably the most frustrating budding superstar right now.  One minute he's dropping 30-40 points in the playoffs, taking lives, next he's doing exactly what you just described.

Heat scored 39 points in 1st quarter, barely half that in the 2nd quarter.  For Butler to be out in the second half and still lose that game i have no problem blaming Tatum for that.  Think this is second game this playoffs I've blamed the Celtics losing on him, smh.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Tatum will never stops taking shots, and it seems like the colder he gets the worse his shot selection becomes.  He’s a superstar one night and a chucker the next.  

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Why the **** is game 3 of the western conference finals not on until 9 pm on a Sunday? 

It's one of my pet peeves with the NBA.

I get some folks frustration with the way start times seem to be dictated by impact on the east coast, but for whatever reason the NBA still treats us like bats even during their late playoff series.  Hell, first round again had some 10pm start times for west coast games during the week.

Okay, sure folks need time to get home from work.  But like you said, it's Sunday, bro.  They are NEVER going to start the superbowl at 9pm eastern on a sunday, jus sayin. 

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hersh said:

Why the **** is game 3 of the western conference finals not on until 9 pm on a Sunday? 

I said essentially this exact same thing to my wife an hour ago.  She replied with “that’s terrible honey” without taking her eyes off her book.  lol

Seriously though, I’m fairly sure the west coast audience would have been able to deal with a slightly earlier game on a Sunday.  Say 7pm eastern?  

• Haha 1

Mavs playing just as dumb as they did in the 2nd half last game. Kidd even said if you miss a few, get to the basket. Luka passed up a short two for a three attempt. 

This Mavs team would have a top 3 pick without Luka.  No one can convince me otherwise.  If their spot up threes aren’t falling they’re just garbage.  Free throws are the only reason the Mavs aren’t being humiliated right now.  As a team they have 13 made baskets at home.  

• Like 1

I will never understand how Bertans got $80 million. That dude is worthless if he doesn't hit threes. He doesn't do anything else good. Dude is 6'10 and can't even defensive rebound. 

Curry shooting great, except the last 8 seconds of the last two quarters. He's handed the Mavs 5 points in those situations. Mavs last quarter to make this a series. 

So much for role players playing better at home. It's literally just Luka out there, with a little Brunson and Dinwiddie sprinkled in.

This has sweep written all over it.

38 minutes ago, Destino said:

This Mavs team would have a top 3 pick without Luka.  No one can convince me otherwise.  If their spot up threes aren’t falling they’re just garbage.  Free throws are the only reason the Mavs aren’t being humiliated right now.  As a team they have 13 made baskets at home.  

Question: does Kidd deserve credit for them getting this far, or is he pulling a Mike Brown with young LeBron right now?

I'm done with this series and not convinced Luka has as much loyalty to Dallas as Gannis does Milwaukee, this is that sad to watch and I don't blame him.  Luka could have 30 tonight and still lose by double digits. Yikes.