Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Posted (edited)

Look for the NBA to start enforcement next year of all non playing players having to be on the bench during play.

Insane that they can stand on the court or close to it during play. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

For all the crap the Warriors get for the league's affinity with three point shot, Warriors seem to be better at knowing when to settle for twos then the team they are playing against right now.

Dallas deserves to lose this series today if they lose this game.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

For all the crap the Warriors get for the league's affinity with three point shot, Warriors seem to be better at knowing when to settle for twos then the team they are playing against right now.

Dallas deserves to lose this series today if they lose this game.

They’re just way outclassed and the dubs have the experience factor on their side, too.  Luka needs a sidekick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Mavs losing a game they could've won

A mix of lack of experience and having rely too much on role players on the road.  

Draymond fouling out and Looney coming in, is a positive for GS tonight.

Just now, Destino said:

A mix of lack of experience and having rely too much on role players on the road.  

Draymond fouling out and Looney coming in, is a positive for GS tonight.

Also not getting stops when they need to.  Plus no offense except for Doncic

Dallas lost road games last series by 7, 20 and 30. Not saying they can come back against GS, but they only can fall back on that. 

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Dubs could probably drive the lane all series against the Mavs. 

A credit to them for not settling. Dallas should've been doing the same in the 3rd. 

Posted (edited)

As amazing as the Warriors are, their brand of basketball is just not fun to watch to me.  I can't really pinpoint why.  I love watching the Patriots run **** in the NFL with Brady running ship, but something about the Warriors always dominating and "getting their way" with how they can come back like this just isn't enjoyable to me.  

Kudos to them and I don't see the Mavs winning 4 of 5.

EDIT:

And Draymond should have been ejected way early in this game after he had his first tech.  The refs let him say whatever the hell he wanted without any kind of worry.  Even Reggie and Van Gundy were commenting on it.

Overall the officiating was awful in this game.  Both teams had stretches of awful calls so it probably evened out.

Edited by purbeast
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Dallas lost road games last series by 7, 20 and 30. Not saying they can come back against GS, but they only can fall back on that. 

A credit to them for not settling. Dallas should've been doing the same in the 3rd. 

Tbh, I don't see an enforcer in the paint for the Mavs. At least the Dubs have Dray to make you pay. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It's a good point, jus gotta ask, was Dallas up by 19 in any if those loses?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It's a good point, jus gotta ask, was Dallas up by 19 in any if those loses?

They definitely blew this game. Defense was terrible. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

When you sign in Boston, do they coach falling down and screaming in pain during playoff games only to come bouncing back through the tunnel for a fake ass Willis Reed type moment? 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I continue to not understand why teams/players keep gunning threes when they are missing. Particularly when they are shooting well from two point land.