Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

21 hours ago, Destino said:

Anyone still think Ayton was the right choice for the suns.  They could have had Luka…

I don't believe even properly utilizing Ayton will make him as good a player as Luka.  Having said that, what did the scouting report say on Luka compared to what he is now? 

It's not like Ayton is trash, he does his job well and fits his role well for where he is.  

A Booker-Luka backcourt sounds nasty, but everytime I look Luka has the ball.  How would Booker feel about that, hypothetically?

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Bucks had their chances to come back. Can’t see them winning game 7 in Boston. 

props to the Celtics for coming back from that gut punch loss and handling the bucks on the road 

They will be underdogs but they've won two in Boston already, no?

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

game 7 in the garden is different. Boston has a legit old school crowd that’s been going to these games for 50 years. They know how to make an impact 

Did you really just type this?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

This one might be over by halftime..

It should be, but its single digits right now.

I'm sorry, but Warriors jus made me feel like my car broke down on me after getting curbstompped without Ja.  Yea, might still get the job done, but I'm officially browsing used cars like that trust won't come back.

Maybe in the future I'll feel differently, but I did not know they were capable of that this year, theres nothing they can do in this game to make up for it in my eye.

Watching Draymond try to score when defended is hilarious.  He’s an awful scoring option.  If he hadn’t landed in Golden State he might not even be a starter.  Only in this offense, does his passing matter.  On a pick n roll offense, Draymond would be a massive offensive liability.

Saw an ad yesterday for this game hyping this up but almost nothing but Warriors highlights. 

This within 24 hours of Memphis beating them by 40.

Now Memphis has the lead and I couldn't be happier.  I've gone from happy to see the Warriors competitive again without being overpowered to almost as sick of their **** as I am the Nets.

I'm rooting for chaos eternal now...

giphy (11).gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

im just saying it’s a really hard place to play and win a game like that 

If I was betting, I bet on Boston winning. I just think home court against a championship team is overrated. Giannis has very little help right now. If one other Buck steps up, Bucks close out tonight. 

All that aside, I'm going to laugh if GS loses tonight.