Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Matt Barnes just now on ESPN was not having PatBev's CP3 slander. Basically saying PatBev ain't %@#!, cant hold a candle to CP3, and his comments were disrespectful and way out of line.

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He right tho. Who cares if you 37 years old. If you cant perform get off the court. 

2 hours ago, justice98 said:

Matt Barnes just now on ESPN was not having PatBev's CP3 slander. Basically saying PatBev ain't %@#!, cant hold a candle to CP3, and his comments were disrespectful and way out of line.

That’s some hypocrisy. Them dudes went at Kwame for no reason. nothing Pat said was wrong. CP3 had a terrible series. 

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, justice98 said:

Matt Barnes was Pat Bev before Pat Bev.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

He right tho. Who cares if you 37 years old. If you cant perform get off the court. 

That’s some hypocrisy. Them dudes went at Kwame for no reason. nothing Pat said was wrong. CP3 had a terrible series. 

Beverley also said that the 76ers should give Harden the super max.  So there’s that.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Beverley also said that the 76ers should give Harden the super max.  So there’s that.

His reasoning was nonsense too.  When he gave out what kinda numbers to expect from Harden and Stephen A had to tell him those aren't supermax numbers, he just sat there looking stupid.  lol

15 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Kwame wasn't good though. Kwame put himself out there trying to rewrite history and got called on it.  

Barnes' argument here was CP3 has been a great player for a long time and Bev wasn't even trying to give him that. Having a terrible series and Beverley basically saying CP3 was never all that good aren't the same thing.

Pat Bev has made 65 million dollars being an annoying defender, and he has another 13 million coming next season.

Kwame Brown made 63 million.

Matt Barnes made 35 million over his career.  

I think I can see why Matt is salty with these two guys.  He was at least as good as them, but they’re sitting on piles of money twice as high as his. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, justice98 said:

Kwame wasn't good though. Kwame put himself out there trying to rewrite history and got called on it.  

Barnes' argument here was CP3 has been a great player for a long time and Bev wasn't even trying to give him that. Having a terrible series and Beverley basically saying CP3 was never all that good aren't the same thing.

Barnes randomly went at Kwame in his podcast after no one was talking about him for years. Then kwame started talking back. 

I’m not defending Bev on harden or saying CP3 was never good. But CP3 played like ass and I do feel like the media is being generous to him. And booker. How is booker not getting the Pandemic P treatment. 

24 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Barnes randomly went at Kwame in his podcast after no one was talking about him for years. Then kwame started talking back. 

I’m not defending Bev on harden or saying CP3 was never good. But CP3 played like ass and I do feel like the media is being generous to him. And booker. How is booker not getting the Pandemic P treatment. 

I feel you on Booker.  Extra generous.  It's like he wasnt even there, the way folks ignore his ineptitude in 6 and 7. lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

I want to know what the playlist was at halftime.  Heat won that game in the third.  

Imo, It’s Spoelstra man. That is the Heats biggest advantage. For as good as Udoka is, Spoelstra’s winning that chess match more often then not. 
The subtle science.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Bigger question is why is Haslem still there?  I havent seen him take his jumpsuit off since LeBron was there.

he’s the team mascot at this point 

also, I am feeling good if I am Boston. Took a ridiculously insane 3rd quarter, missing 2 key players, Jimmy going off and Tatum/Jaylen playing poorly to win. Think they take it in 6 

• Like 1