Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***


RonArtest15
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

Question: does Kidd deserve credit for them getting this far, or is he pulling a Mike Brown with young LeBron right now?

 

I'm done with this series and not convinced Luka has as much loyalty to Dallas as Gannis does Milwaukee, this is that sad to watch and I don't blame him.  Luka could have 30 tonight and still lose by double digits. Yikes.

 

Luka is only 23 and just signed a max deal. They have time to build around him and he knows that Cuban will spend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hersh said:

 

Luka is only 23 and just signed a max deal. They have time to build around him and he knows that Cuban will spend. 

 

Meh, it's not jus about spending, it's about building.  5 years, with a player option means he could force a trade with 1 year left in 3.  Time flies, tick tock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, purbeast said:

These bamas bout to get swept on Tuesday at home.  How the hell is there a scenario for a sweep in the WCF?

 

Emphasizes Suns chocked game 7 (wrong place wrong time), no way I'm buying they get swept in WCF.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ease at which the Warriors can hit 3's is just not fun to watch as a neutral fan lol.  Their brand of ball is just so boring to watch regardless how good they are.  Their most fun player to watch to me is Draymond Green.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mavs should sign and trade Brunson rather than give him a huge deal. Mavs desperately need interior/rebounding help, someone that can go to work down low. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Um...I'm I reading this right?  Are Mavs already over luxury tax going into next season?

 

Screenshot_20220522-234326_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0c9651bf484522a12415d051c14edc73.jpg

 

Man, those Dinwiddie and Betrans contracts look so bad, they should lose the trade jus for taking them. Jeez.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, purbeast said:

The ease at which the Warriors can hit 3's is just not fun to watch as a neutral fan lol.  Their brand of ball is just so boring to watch regardless how good they are.  Their most fun player to watch to me is Draymond Green.

 

Boring is just about the worst descriptor for GSW basketball.  As a DC fan with no rooting interest either way, Warriors brand of basketball is poetry in motion.  They are not dribbling down every possession and jacking up terrible threes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bearrock said:

 

Boring is just about the worst descriptor for GSW basketball.  As a DC fan with no rooting interest either way, Warriors brand of basketball is poetry in motion.  They are not dribbling down every possession and jacking up terrible threes.

They aren't terrible threes because they can shoot so well.  It's like they are TOO good that is what I mean.  They basically have 2 Curry's now with Poole, and Thompson is basically another one.  It's like 3 of the same player and it's just boring to watch to me because they all play so similarly and like never miss, never giving the other team a chance.

 

This game would have been so much closer if the Mavs were just shooting better.  They missed so many damn 3 pointers this entire game, but that is just what the NBA has basically turned into.  You live by the 3 or you die by the 3.  And the Warriors very rarely die by the 3, if ever.  They are just so damn good at them.

 

And yes, if I was a Warriors fan I would love every god damn second of this game.  As a neutral fan who roots for a ****ty team like the Wizards, I just want to see competitive ball go down to the wire, and it very rarely does with the Warriors because they just don't let it get close. 

 

I expect them to purposefully lose game 4 now and win game 5 at home, since they can do that lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Mavs should sign and trade Brunson rather than give him a huge deal. Mavs desperately need interior/rebounding help, someone that can go to work down low. 

Mavs need a star that can play off the ball.  Rumor has it that LaVine wants out in Chicago.  They need to find a way to get him to Dallas.

 

Last need a center that can rebound the damn ball.  Good lord they’re soft on the defensive glass.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Um...I'm I reading this right?  Are Mavs already over luxury tax going into next season?

 

Man, those Dinwiddie and Betrans contracts look so bad, they should lose the trade jus for taking them. Jeez.


Hardaway, Dinwiddie, Bertans, and Powell… that’s a ton of money on four guys that probably all need to be gone.  Whoever their GM is, is going to have to work a miracle.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Destino said:


Hardaway, Dinwiddie, Bertans, and Powell… that’s a ton of money on four guys that probably all need to be gone.  Whoever their GM is, is going to have to work a miracle.  

 

I mean...I know a guy, but he gave them two of those contracts in the first place :ols:

 

 

no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Destino said:

Mavs need a star that can play off the ball.  Rumor has it that LaVine wants out in Chicago.  They need to find a way to get him to Dallas.

 

Last need a center that can rebound the damn ball.  Good lord they’re soft on the defensive glass.  

 

They are remarkably terrible at rebounding. There are enough bad contracts or teams that want to move on from players to package a couple expirings plus a pick to bring someone in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This is pathetic by the Heat and why I hope Boston wins the series.  

 

 

Gotta love it when the refs stop calling fouls on the Heat cause they had 4 ****ing points with under 3 mins in the first, just so they can get back into the game a little.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...