Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

7 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

612e0dbf0a58aa1d1be3800cc00bf505.jpg

Washington Punishers.  The capitol punishment our D will be giving to the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles.

I like it, but he probably needs to smile and not be a skull cause its scary. cant be called punishment cause thats insinuating a spanking or something

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

It's a SUGGESTION! 1 of like 1,000 so far, but this is the one you decide to get pissed about. 

Just now, sempre_victrix said:

Generally, I am agreeing with you in this debate, but they were a very good squadron.

Not saying they werent,but the team dosen't need to be named after them.

1 minute ago, SumTingWong said:

I suspect that Marvel Comics (Disney) might have some small objection to the use of the punisher logo.

Yea I figured.  No chance in hell but it was fun to think for a second Washington’s football team could be slightly intimidating lol

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Here's an idea. Go to www.google.com. Type in "Tuskegee airmen achievements." Hit enter. Read.

I know all about them..So what? what about all the other races that fought and lost their lives for this country? the tuskegee airmen had a miniscule affect on the war compare to all the other soldiers..

Just now, bh32 said:

I know all about them..So what? what about all the other races that fought and lost their lives for this country? the tuskegee airmen had a miniscule affect on the war compare to all the other soldiers..

You're right, all lives matter.

Archived