Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

i just hope we keep the colors.  I like red white and blue but I'm afraid if they went that way we'd look like an XFL team or something.

I think we'll have an answer this week, though.  At least some other big news, like a list of names to vote on.  There's a lot of momentum here.

13 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Redtails is a no go for me..why does the name have to focus on a race? Not only that but you are trying to appease the mob by naming the team after african americans..

Yep nothing else about those guys is noteworthy. 

16 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Redtails is a no go for me..why does the name have to focus on a race? Not only that but you are trying to appease the mob by naming the team after african americans..

Redtails refers to the plane they flew. Not...nevermind. 

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

i just hope we keep the colors.  I like red white and blue but I'm afraid if they went that way we'd look like an XFL team or something.

I think we'll have an answer this week, though.  At least some other big news, like a list of names to vote on.  There's a lot of momentum here.

I'm sure the name will take some getting used to but There's no real reason to change the team colors or uniforms unless they want to go full on rebranding/look, etc.

6 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

I kind of like Washington Rhinos.   🦏

They could still use the helmet with the R.

If they go the animal route it needs to be some badass mythical creatures type ****. Like a Werepanther or a Chimera. Nothing against Rhinos but I'd prefer a unicorn or Ogopogo over one. 

Archived