Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gotta be something we're missing. Anyone here from DC? Gotta be an urban legend it something. Kinda sucks that B-More got their name from (I'm assuming ) Poe's "The Raven"

One of the best town inspired names in all of sports

The Washington  Trigger?

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Ah my first game at Fed ex.

Ah my last game at Fed ex.

Memories sweet sweet memories.....

Wait no they weren't. 🤦‍♂️

So many memories burned into my brain, if only there was enough bleach to forget

Just now, clietas said:

Gotta be some Jersey Devil n mothman **** around the city. Its existed since the 18th century dammit. 

That's why I suggested Mammoths earlier, who's to say those ****ers weren't roaming around the area 5 million years ago???

Just now, -JB- said:

I would assume because it sticks with the “Red” and Redtails is an honorable name maybe?? 🤔

Sure it does..we all no the reason why..like they were the only ones that did anything honorable during ww2..Nevermind the 200k plus people that gave there lives to storm the beaches of Normandy..

4 minutes ago, MarkMissoula said:

Washington Warpath FTW!

The BRAVES on the warpath!!!!

Just now, bh32 said:

Sure it does..we all no the reason why..like they were the only ones that did anything honorable during ww2..Nevermind the 200k plus people that gave there lives to storm the beaches of Normandy..

Redskins - Red Tails

Still don’t see why it makes sense?

Just now, bh32 said:

People are throwing out all kinds of suggestions, relax, it's not likely to be any of these names anyway. 

7 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Red Tails

Warriors

Braves

That’s the top 3.  

Warriors and Braves will get denied since it would cause too much confusion with Golden State and Atlanta so Red Tails is the logical choice, Red Tails is not great but it is better than most of the awful names that fans suggested 

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

People are throwing out all kinds of suggestions, relax, it's not likely to be any of these names anyway. 

I am relaxed..We all know what would happen if that was the name picked.

19 minutes ago, clietas said:

If they go the animal route it needs to be some badass mythical creatures type ****. Like a Werepanther or a Chimera. Nothing against Rhinos but I'd prefer a unicorn or Ogopogo over one. 

18 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

We found the one person who liked True Blood after the 2nd season or so...

16 minutes ago, clietas said:

Never seen a episode. My mom n SIL watched it tho.

No he's just been reading some fetish erotica...

418V9mupftL.jpg

ae99499ffdd40ff8137ffb60c38069710a6bd44d

1 hour ago, max21 said:

I can’t believe it’s actually going to happen. I have so much Redskins merchandise, it’s going to be worth millions. 

This might cause a run on Skins merchandise.  Get the Redskins stuff before the name change and then you have to buy stuff with the new name/logo.

$$$$$$$$$  for Dannyboy.

Archived