Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

14 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

It's most likely going to Hulu or Netflix, I already have subscriptions to both.  The way I do it is keep ongoing subs to certain streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, CBS All Access and recently Apple TV+).  Then I rotate through other premium channels and streaming services as the shows I want to watch have new seasons available (DC Universe, YouTube, Starz, HBO, Showtime, etc.).  

Cobra Kai was the only show I watched on YouTube, we would sub for a month, then cancel right after we binged each season.  Now, with it going to Hulu or Netflix (said to be the two competing for it on a short list), I'll save $10 since I already sub to those monthly.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TK said:

I told you . :) 

"Fallon" was Dennis Leary's daughter on his Sex & Drugs & Rock n Roll show he did after Rescue Me ended.  She's reason enough to watch the CW's Dynasty. :D 

Dynasty reboot is fire.  Fallon is the best character on the show.  I watched a few episodes of Sex & Drugs & Rock n Roll a while back, gonna pick it back up.  Just noticed that Ava is the same actress that plays Alexis in Dynasty too.

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm thru episode 3 of Space Force. Its...okay. A little disappointing considering how talented the cast is.

Since the episodes are only 30-36 minutes; watched the 10 episode season.  It’s average. Not bad but not great.

I will be surprised if there’s a second season.  John Malkovich was the highlight.

Spoiler

What did Naird’s wife do; to land in jail?

On 5/12/2020 at 1:53 PM, Die Hard said:

Thank you! My wife had tickets for the show a few weeks ago (purchased in November). It’s a poor substitute.... but it’s something.

my family was going to see it in london at the end of the month.  that trip, and show, ain't happening.  bummer.

On 5/28/2020 at 12:38 PM, FuriousD said:

My son turned the wife and I onto Letterkenny.  There's 8 seasons on HULU.  Rated Mature but highly recommended comedy...

Can confirm.

• Haha 1

Yeah Space Force is pretty bad. Show is just completely all over the place. It should have been Veep style humor. Its like trying to be a comedy but also serious, with political statements mixed with absurdity. No direction whatsoever. What a waste of an awesome cast.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah Space Force is pretty bad. Show is just completely all over the place. It should have been Veep style humor. Its like trying to be a comedy but also serious, with political statements mixed with absurdity. No direction whatsoever. What a waste of an awesome cast.

Well, damn, but on the other hand I prolly wouldn't have watched it anyway

We just finished watching Bosch.  Its a pretty standard crime/detective show, but we really enjoyed it.  I think its more fun than really good, but definitely binge-able.  Its on Amazon.

• Like 4

On 6/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, bcl05 said:

We just finished watching Bosch.  Its a pretty standard crime/detective show, but we really enjoyed it.  I think its more fun than really good, but definitely binge-able.  Its on Amazon.

Like the show a lot, but haven't finished the season yet.  It was kind of slow at times and we got distracted watching other things, plus I haven't really been in the mood the past week or so.  

Edited by visionary

1 hour ago, Sticksboi05 said:

The West Wing is a nice reprieve from the current White House.

Love that show although it drops off after Season 4 when Aaron Sorkin leaves. Picks back up in the final season though.

I've been watching Alias on Amazon Prime. Pretty good show if you like the espionage genre. Only through about episode 9 though.

On 6/2/2020 at 12:16 PM, bcl05 said:

In times like these, it's nice to see a cop willing to cut through the thin blue line bull**** and hold his peers accountable.

• Like 1