Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Ravens (Final)

TK

That'd be great, but Im very skeptical of a diagnosis that soon.. Let me hear it tomorrow afternoon, after a battery of MRI's and what not and I'll be dancin on the rooftop!!
Agreed, a little skeptical when it comes to what this team says in regards to injuries.

wow, man....RG3 is a WARRIOR...... Cousins...wow no words to describe what that took to come off the bench like that and tie it up.......holy **** Crawford...i never knew you existed and now i love you!!!!!!.....Kai ................you rock like none other....... what the hell man....so proud of how this team has fought....Prayers to RG3...get well soon, bud..... wow

Well, that was a "conventional" scramble, not a designed run. If he slid, he probably keeps his knee intact.

Agreed.. The fact is, the kid just inst learning (fast enough) how to protect himself.. As much as he says he will, he still takes huge gambles with the way he finishes his runs.. Just slide, feet first, and get up for the next play.. The acrobatic endings just arent worth it, for a kid with his potential.. Sure hope he's ok..

guys...we are a different team now...even our crappy d sucks it up when most needed at times...that didn't used to happen...it isn't just rg3, though it's a lot due to how he inspires others IMO...

Yep, I tried to say that earlier in so many words. Things are changing. This is the kind of game we always lost, no exceptions. There was always hope that was snapped away but now somebody will step up in some way. This isn't the same team it was at the beginning of the season and it surely isn't the same team we have watched for the past 20 years. Especially responding after Griffin went down. I never expected it even if I did hope.

Let's be honest here if Cousins has to play at all Polumbus will need a TE on his side every down. He is errorless at straight back pass protection (same with Lich)

It will be really interesting to see how we adjust the offense if RGIiI misses time - but I really hope we don't get to find out!

guys...we are a different team now...even our crappy d sucks it up when most needed at times...that didn't used to happen...it isn't just rg3, though it's a lot due to how he inspires others IMO...

QFT. I really think it's the leadership and the YOUTH. Young hungry players keep fighting. Old vets know the odds and save it IMO. Great win for a young team that's going in the right direction.

Proud of our guys. I'm thinking RG3 will be okay.

Yeah, and Crawford getting run down by the punter was hilarious. I don't think it has anything to do with his conditioning. He's a rookie and his adrenaline was pumping the juice outta him at an accelerated rate. His heart must've been pumping a thousand miles an hour when he broke out from the pack. But yes...the team will be ragging on him, as they should. :)

real candid and honest post-game interview by Moss on CSN saying for many years on the ride home by himself he's had tears in his eyes knowing they're better than what they've shown/how they played and that it feels really good to prove how well they can play. wasnt expecting that honesty. if Fletcher is the heart of the D, he's the heart of the O. love his heart and pride for this team.

Then let's get a 3rd or 4th opinion elsewhere cuz, you know, our medical staff has had their issues before.

True that! Hell, Shanny talking about how he wanted back in being a positive sign? Didn't Merriwheather say the same damn thing? Really really hope they dodge a bullet and its not an ACL, but their the Skins and were Skins fans.. Hoping the movie has a different ending for a change..

Archived