Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Ravens (Final)

TK

RG3 only has a sprain as reported... so thats a good sign that this is only temporary.

So this is why we drafted Cousins... I was thinking "I don't care if you have to force the ball and get an interception, this IS the time to be aggressive" and I'm glad everything turned out great for this kid!

That was incredible.

To watch the team drive down the field, get the two-point conversion they needed and then make a clutch field goal in overtime (after the defense came up big with a stop) just feels huge. This team is finally overcoming a lot of the stumbling blocks that have haunted them for years. What a great win that keeps what has already shaped up to be an amazing season alive.

Are things really changing? We never win these kind of games. Yet, somehow we battled and despite losing the face of the franchise and our star QB we battled back and won. That would have ripped our hearts out at any other time. We would miss the FG, give up a deep kickoff etc or never tie the game to begin with,

The times are changing in DC people...

Okay guys, the reason why I post so many doom and gloom comments in game threads is because when I have no faith in our team they seem to always prove me wrong and win it against my predictions. When I post that we are going to lose this game, it actually makes me feel more confident ironically. It's like one of those superstitions that bud lite makes fun of in their commercials.

Redskins always defy my expectations, good or bad. Over .500 baby!!

That punt return really sealed the win for us. Way to go Cousins to come in and tie it up. We have a kicker!!!! Way to play in the 2nd half again defense!

MVP RG! You amaze me man. Your toughness is scary and match your amazing skills! You make being a Skins fan so much fun - you played a good game today and all skins fans are just hoping that knee is ok!

Archived