Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Ravens (Final)

TK

i know he is a weapon when we use him to run but i would not be dissapointed if we turned rg3 into a more conventional pocket passer.

theres a lot of truth to the people saying hes going to get killed if he keeps running the ball.

Well, that was a "conventional" scramble, not a designed run. If he slid, he probably keeps his knee intact.

We are going to hear so many stupid things this week:

"RG3 is a system QB!!"

"His back up is better and RG3 can't do a game winning drive like Luck can!"

"RG3 got shut down this game but his back up bailed him out!"

"He is injury prone and can't take beatings, he won't last another 3 years!"

Great win though, I'll take dealing with idiots all day if it means a win against the Ratbirds.

Okay guys, the reason why I post so many doom and gloom comments in game threads is because when I have no faith in our team they seem to always prove me wrong and win it against my predictions. When I post that we are going to lose this game, it actually makes me feel more confident ironically. It's like one of those superstitions that bud lite makes fun of in their commercials.

Redskins always defy my expectations, good or bad. Over .500 baby!!

No, please, that's just silly. Your posting has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. It's the faith and effort given by the coaches and players that bring about these kind of games and it's the fans who stick with them through thick and thin that get to enjoy these outcomes the most. Please understand that.

It's time for the negative among us to stop making excuses for their attitudes. A new era of Redskin football has arrived thanks to the Shanahan's, thank God.

Archived