Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Ravens (Final)

TK

Maybe Polumbus should start holding if it would stop him from being beat every play.

Man, give it a rest. You have no clue how good the guy is. You know why? Cause you don't know that much about OL play in the NFL. He's a starter on the 8th ranked offense and the 1st rushing offense. He can't be that bad.

real candid and honest post-game interview by Moss on CSN saying for many years on the ride home by himself he's had tears in knowing they're better than what they've shown/how they played and that it feels really good to prove how well they can play. wasnt expecting that honesty. if Fletcher is the heart of the D, he's the heart of the O. love his heart and pride for this team.

Pissed off I can't see the post game, watching the game in Ratbird country. Usually its not a problem but for whatever reason they decided they want to play Ravens post game.

real candid and honest post-game interview by Moss on CSN saying for many years on the ride home by himself he's had tears in his eyes knowing they're better than what they've shown/how they played and that it feels really good to prove how well they can play. wasnt expecting that honesty. if Fletcher is the heart of the D, he's the heart of the O. love his heart and pride for this team.

I just saw it, too. Tana has been nothing but class since he came here. Like you, I love his heart & pride.

RG3 on now...said it doesn't feel like an ACL...said when it happened it really hurt and he screamed.."Like a man, of course"...Dude still has his sense of humor and sounds pretty positive.

Man, give it a rest. You have no clue how good the guy is. You know why? Cause you don't know that much about OL play in the NFL. He's a starter on the 8th ranked offense and the 1st rushing offense. He can't be that bad.

Kruger handed him his lunch

More reasons to love AlMo:

Daniel Shiferaw‏ @dshif

After the game, Alfred Morris wore a nylon-green tshirt that read "Warning! You can go blind from my pure awesomeness." Not kidding.

and

Daniel Shiferaw ‏@dshif

Alfred Morris: “Before Kirk got in I was like ‘you got this, Kirk’ and I gave him a pat on the back. Nothing else needed to be said.”

Hats off to Shanny for finally making a change at returns

Their punter is an aussie and made a damn good play on Crawford. He forced Crawford to awkwardly jump back inside in an almost portisesque move back into the tackle. While he was getting gassed it shouldnt take much to stiff arm the punter and just run it out towards the sideline.

Helluva return regardless. I am surprised the replays of the game aren't showing it.

Sound like my girlfriend :ols:

so she is a Redskins fan? lol.

---------- Post added December-9th-2012 at 07:56 PM ----------

we ****ing won :)

i checked again lol

But it was a TD by a Rookie QB, then a two point conversion, then a rookie returner, and a rookie FG kicker, You sure this is real? All behind a rookie RB?

I always said that FedEx Field could be a great atmosphere under the right circumstances. I was there during the playoff runs in 2005 and 2007. I wasn't there today, but the crowd looked absolutely awesome. Bravo, 12th man!

I never see anyone mention our lone playoff game in Fedex in '99(I think that was the year) against the Lions. That place was completely rocking...best football game I have been too.

Archived