Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you cut off the tip of your pinkie or little toe in exchange for Redskins Superbowls?

grhqofb5

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Im old enough to remember past Super Bowls. Ive met and talked to Mark Rypien and got to try on his SB ring. Yet I look at my right pinky which is already a little mangled from an accident I had with a chain and sprocket.. Assuming I get pain killers sign me up.. I don't use that digit much anyway. Paloffs and a SB baby!

Here's a question: Would you get a 2" Cowboys star tattooed on your shoulder if it meant a Super Bowl win this year?
What is a 'Super BOW ?' If there's a massive big bow at stake, this might put a whole different slant on things. Is it multicolored? Does it spin and shoot sparks clown style? Is it a floating bow? Or is it a massive bow to shoot things out of? Might still say know if there's no massive arrows to go with it. Enquiring minds need to know!
Is it one of those big PINKbow's :ols:
I'll even give my left testicle.

Tip of finger for 3 Super Bowls plus the millions in betting returns = Yes.

2" dallas star tattoo on arm for 3 Super Bowls plus the millions in betting returns = No.

Tip of finger for 3 Super Bows (pink, decorative) = No.

Tip of finger for 3 Super Bows (multicoloured, archery) = Maybe.

Left testicle for anything in the whole world = No.

Edit: Damn, I should have read the OP properly;

Tip of finger for 3 Super Bowls without any millions in betting returns (**** you Biff) = Probably not.

Wait, the OP updated, and now if I cut my pinkie off I can't date 9 year olds? But I'm not even 30, it's not that creepy. (It's really creepy)

I'd say without future bets, my vote changes to no. In the betting scenario, we win 3 straight, and RGIII is still 25, so another 8 years or so in the champ window. But without the betting, I would prefer we earn them the hard way, even if it requires a bit more work.

And even if I did, it'd be pinkie finger, not toe. Toe is needed for balance purposes, pinkie not so much.

• 2 weeks later...
Why is it more valid for players? We have as much and more invested in this team as the do in different ways.

But yeah, it's a stupid question regardless.

Hail.

Because the players are the ones playing the game as opposed to a fan just sitting on the sideline watching and rooting.

It is a stupid question for a fan but might be a realistic one for the player. Don't forget Ronnie Lott chose to amputate his finger so he could be ready for the start of the 86 season. He didn't do it to for a superbowl but instead to be ready to start the season.

Archived