Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you cut off the tip of your pinkie or little toe in exchange for Redskins Superbowls?

grhqofb5

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Guys... think about it.

This team takes your blood pressure and raises it every weekend, taking months to years off of your life.... why not get it out of the way with a quick snip and know that it's garunteed? lol.

How many of you use your pinky for anything? (let alone, just the end of it)

Obviously Bang! would need his so that he can stick it out when he's drinking his wine, but other than that... ****

---------- Post added September-7th-2012 at 10:11 AM ----------

Agreed. This fantasy sceneio should be offered to Eagles/Lions fans.

Do you really want to play just the tip with someone from Philly or Detroit?

Simple question:

Would you allow a doctor to remove the tip of you non-dominant pinkie finger, or your entire left pinkie toe, in exchange for one or more Redskins Super Bowl trophies? Your choice. Now let's see who the real fans are....

This is such a stupid hypothetical the question renders itself useless. ES is better than this. If I could would you crap. Sorry but this hits me wrong and I felt like saying so.

No. I need my pinky tip. I'm a musician and would lose a primary source of income. Plus, I'm not into self mutilation, so no on the toe. This has nothing to do with my status as a fan. Superbowl wins may come eventually anyway. I'll just wait. A guaranteed Superbowl (or bowls) would actually suck. There wouldn't be anything to root/hope for. Everything that makes us fans would be lost. The anticipation, the thrill of success and the agony of defeat would no longer be factors. What fun would that be?

No. I need my pinky tip. I'm a musician and would lose a primary source of income. Plus, I'm not into self mutilation, so no on the toe. This has nothing to do with my status as a fan. Superbowl wins may come eventually anyway. I'll just wait. A guaranteed Superbowl (or bowls) would actually suck. There wouldn't be anything to root/hope for. Everything that makes us fans would be lost. The anticipation, the thrill of success and the agony of defeat would no longer be factors. What fun would that be?

Remember, Terminator time travel rules... The future can still change, so you have to follow through on everything.

:rotflmao: :violin::violin:

Yeah play me a song, and I will watch as the hatchet makes everyone saying they would do this run like school girls.

---------- Post added September-7th-2012 at 11:48 AM ----------

Look at all the old ****s looking down on the youngins lol.

**** you guys...I only have memories on dvd.

I already have a sexy ass girlfriend and working as a sports broadcaster requires no pinky work so **** it. chop my ish off. lmao

Maybe you're girls into toes, or just dumps you for being dupid.

---------- Post added September-7th-2012 at 11:49 AM ----------

Voted No in the poll; ridiculous thought!!

Of course, probability 0.

---------- Post added September-7th-2012 at 11:50 AM ----------

Where is the "if you say yes, you should have your keys and voting rights taken away" option?

Seriously. lol. NOT funny that some would even consider something so dumb.

Archived