Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Would you cut off the tip of your pinkie or little toe in exchange for Redskins Superbowls?

grhqofb5

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

No. It doesn't have to do with being a fan or not, it has to do with intelligence and common sense

Having more Super Bowls than ANYONE else in the division? Tied for most Super Bowls.....in a HEARTBEAT I would lose the tip of my pinky or my little toe for that......easy

---------- Post added September-7th-2012 at 09:31 PM ----------

I'm not old enough to remember much of the glory days, but even so my answer is no.

I'd say those that would are slightly delusional, as it doesn't really impact your life a great deal, aside from a bunch of bandwagon tweens running around with Skins gear on.

LOL it does impact my life - I work with many fans of other teams and would LOVE to just be able to rub it in. I do not see why anyone would not do it? THREE STRAIGHT SUPER BOWLS - HELL YES!

No, the fun of winning a Super Bowl comes from not knowing for certain that it's going to happen.

---------- Post added September-7th-2012 at 09:43 PM ----------

No, the fun of winning a Super Bowl comes from not knowing for certain that it's going to happen.

Actually, I changed my mind. I would do it for just one Super Bowl. What's to stop me from emptying my retirement account and putting it all on the Redskins to win the Super Bowl at 65/1?

But I'm not treating the question seriously. What you want to know is what I would give up for the joy of seeing my Redskins win a Super Bowl. What I'm answering is what would I give up for the "for certain" answer to a betable question with a high payout. "Who's going to win the Super Bowl this year?" qualifies regardless of the answer. Even if the answer was the team the lowest payout (Patriots), you could multiply your money more than 6 times over.

Of course, I've seen enough episode of The Twilight Zone to know that I probably won't actually be satisfied with the result of this exchange. My guess is that I'll get the word that I won my bet on the same day as I die from an infection resulting from the removal of my pinkie finger tip.

Yes. Without question. I've destroyed both pinkies (football) anyway and they point in disparaging directions. My daughters (4 of 'em) make them the butt of many jokes & conversation when opportunity arises. Happily & gleefully I would give them up. I want 2 SB's though. The great thing is I feel like I can keep them now, and STILL get my Super Bowl wins!

Archived