Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Redskins fans, who are you rooting for on opening night? Cowboys or Giants?

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I find it difficult to root for either.....but at the end of the day, if i had to make a pick, i would root for the giants. I loathe the boyz.....moreso, i hate all the unwarranted attention each and every season. At least the giants have won the sb a couple of times recently. Mara is an *ss....but have some respect for the giants as a team.

The cowboyz r living large as media sweethearts.....and even though the media would destroy any other owner who was also the gm, they give jones a free pass for the most part. Drives me crazy. So.....anytime the boyz r beaten.....even better dominated.....it is a good day.

I won't be rooting for the Cowboys to win so much as I'll be rooting for the Giants to lose.

I hate both teams, but for this season I'll be rooting (as much as I can considering I hate them) for the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Redskins in honor of Royallypwned. Also, the sig below when posting on ES.

The Giants. They are actually a team worthy of respect. Eli is a good guy and has shown real clutch performances, even if Mara is a liar and a cheat. On the other hand the Cowboys are nothing more than a bad joke. They get way more respect than they deserve in the media. Romo sits to pee is a choke artist and Jerrah is swindling, bumbling alcoholic. The Cowboys are constantly being called "America's Team", which pisses me off because; it has to be the most arrogant and out of touch slogan ever and if any team is "America's Team" then it's the Redskins, because we actually represent the Nations capitol.

pre-season is now over, and the nfl opens it's regular season on wednesday night with the pukes visiting the midgets. Personally, i despise the cowboys and i always will, but for right now i'm so angry with the ownership of the giants for spear-heading the pillaging of our team's salary cap space i can't possibly root for the giants over anyone....even the cowboys. maybe in time my anger will subside, but for three hours on wednesday night...

"how bout dem cowboys"

not only do i hope that the dallas cowboys beat them, i hope they beat them so senseless that mara fires everyone including himself after the game. call me crazy, but i'm serious as a heart attack. I am rooting for the redskins and every team that plays the giants this season. Probably for the foreseeable future.

Thoughts?

couldn't agree more. F mara.

Um, which do I want, a paper cut or a glass splinter? Both suck. I suppose the Giant's winning sucks a little less but I won't be rooting for them. Just enjoying the start of a new season and getting to watch one of our NFC East teams start off with a loss.

Damn good to have football back again!

Archived