Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Redskins fans, who are you rooting for on opening night? Cowboys or Giants?

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't want the cowturds to win, ever. The thought of Romo sits to pee's stupid squidgy face with a stupid gloating grin on it, is just too much to take.

I hate what that POS mara has done, but I will be rooting for the midgets, and hope that they have a wonderful 2-14 season,

Sure I'm pissed about the whole salary cap ordeal, but I just can't bring myself to root for Dallass in any situation other than:

They need to win for us to get into the playoffs; or

They're eliminated from the playoffs, and them winning can keep NYG or Philly out.

This is not one of those situations. Therefore go Giants.

ugh. Even thinking about how I might justify rooting for Dallass makes me feel sick. I need a shower

---------- Post added September-4th-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

okay i really thought the opening game of the season was on Thursday night. why the hell is it on Wednesday night now? i have class and am going to miss about 3/4 of the game

Blame Obama.

The NFL moved it so it wouldn't conflict with the DNC. Though for the life of me I don't know why. DNC isn't a ratings threat. If that honey boo boo show can get higher ratings than the RNC, the NFL has zero to worry about any week, any matchup. And particularly on opening night and a division rivalry. Oh well

Rooting for the Giants. Hate the hype that Romo sits to pee gets, like he is some kind of football god with only one playoff win. At least Eli has done something with his career. Now excuse me while I go stick my hand in a blender for typing that out.

Rooting for the Giants. Hate the hype that Romo sits to pee gets, like he is some kind of football god with only one playoff win. At least Eli has done something with his career. Now excuse me while I go stick my hand in a blender for typing that out.

Somehow moronic hype is worse than the Giants winning 2 of the past 5 Super Bowls. Sometimes fans make little to no sense.

All of my life, and every since the day my children were born, the only true hate I carry (or teach) is for the Dallas Cowboys. Stupid question for me to answer. It's as easy as ABC - Anybody But the Cowboys.

I have proven that hatred is learned, my son will not draft a single Cowboy on his new Madden 13 team. How's that for ya! :)

F*^< DALLAS

This has actually become an easy question and not the way i would have thought. I don't root for anyone to win, but wouldn't mind if it's Dallas in the end. Dallas has become a joke really that we all know isn't going to win anything with Romo sits to pee back there and Jerry Jones is turning into a constant source of amusement and entertainment. Meanwhile the f-ing Giants are winning Superbowls and stealing our money. The whole salary cap saga combined with the way Dallas stepped up when ST died has softened my stance towards them just enough to allow the real evil in John Mara to become enemy #1. Plus, I've whittled away the people i talk NFL football with and the Cowboy fans left in my football circle aren't bandwagon fans and are fun to banter back and forth with. In some way, i almost have a small liking for the Cowboys in the sense that i love to hate those ****s and all the trash talk and fun pictures and such that come along with the Skins/Boys rivalry. So yeah.... F Mara and the Giants.

Ok there are 68 of you who need to turn in your Redskins badge!! :pfft:

I think there are 139 who either haven't been paying attention, haven't been a fan long, or have lost their way.

How can anyone not absolutely detest the Giants right now? My hatred for them EASILY eclipses the Cowboys.

And to reopen an old absurdity, the number of "Redskins fans" that rooted for the Giants over the Patriots in the SB is sickening.

Ok there are 68 of you who need to turn in your Redskins badge!! :pfft:

1) I never got a badge. If there is one, I want one.

2) Giants have won "TWO" Super Bowls in the past 4 years. Enough!!!

3) Mara is a jackhole and I'm tired of the Giants winning

4) Give Dallass an early win, because by December 1st, they will have faded down the stretch and will choke

5) Jerrah wants some Gloryhole early

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 12:00 PM ----------

Somehow moronic hype is worse than the Giants winning 2 of the past 5 Super Bowls. Sometimes fans make little to no sense.

No it's not. Dallass, BSPN and their fans can hype them all they want, as long as they continue their annual choke job, hype away! Seeing another division rival hoist another Lombardi is worse. I've rooted against Dallass, NYG and Philly in every SB I've been alive to witness. Only SBs 5, 6 and 10 (all Cowboys and they lost 2 of them) are the only one's I didn't witness. My first SB that I watched from start to finish was SB 12, Denver and Dallass.

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 12:02 PM ----------

And to reopen an old absurdity, the number of "Redskins fans" that rooted for the Giants over the Patriots in the SB is sickening.

Made me want to vomit both those years. :puke::puke::puke:

I'm hoping for a 0-0 tie, and a hemorrhoid outbreak in both locker rooms.

LOL

this would be the best case scenario.

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 12:36 PM ----------

Sure I'm pissed about the whole salary cap ordeal, but I just can't bring myself to root for Dallass in any situation other than:

They need to win for us to get into the playoffs; or

They're eliminated from the playoffs, and them winning can keep NYG or Philly out.

This is not one of those situations. Therefore go Giants.

ugh. Even thinking about how I might justify rooting for Dallass makes me feel sick. I need a shower

---------- Post added September-4th-2012 at 04:48 PM ----------

Blame Obama.

The NFL moved it so it wouldn't conflict with the DNC. Though for the life of me I don't know why. DNC isn't a ratings threat. If that honey boo boo show can get higher ratings than the RNC, the NFL has zero to worry about any week, any matchup. And particularly on opening night and a division rivalry. Oh well

The NFL isn't worried about ratings, I'd think it's the dnc worried about losing viewers to the game.

Deferring to politics is pretty lame, let those idiots schedule their dog and pony show for another day!

I think there are 139 who either haven't been paying attention, haven't been a fan long, or have lost their way.

How can anyone not absolutely detest the Giants right now? My hatred for them EASILY eclipses the Cowboys.

Yep, for some reason the majority of Redskins fans think its still 1973 or 1992. Imagine in the middle of Dallas winning their Super Bowls 3/4 of Skins fans rooted for them over the Steelers because the Eagles or Giants were the real bad guys :ols:

You have to hope the Cowboys lose but the Giants.... man the Giants are EQUALLY as bad to me. Their owner is by far the biggest power hungry loser in the realm of NFL coaches. At least Jerry is just an idiot and not someone who tries to stick it to teams on a level above the playing field. I'm hoping the Giants win just because I have Eli on my FF team and we are on the Cowboy's level in terms of wins and losses.

I've been playing Fantasy Football for 22 years. Never have I ever "rooted" for a Giant, Cowboy or Eagle team to win. I've had Jason Witten in a keeper league and I always want Dallass to lose 44-7, while Witten catches 7 passes for 100 yards and that lone touchdown.

I have Brees and Colston this week. I just pretty much ignore the stats and let the chips fall where they may.

Archived