Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Redskins fans, who are you rooting for on opening night? Cowboys or Giants?

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist.

The Giants have quietly snuck by the Skins in super bowl wins. Hell, they did it to thunderous applause around these parts. **** the Giants. The Cowboys are about as irrelevant than the Skins. Moreso now that their "run" is coming to a close.

Cowboys had been my #1 hated team for 25 years but last few years it's been the Steelers. I even probably hate Philly more than Dallas because of Reid and Vick and I know I should hate the Giants because of thier owner and I probably will because I naturally hate the Yankees.

The big thing that fuels my hatred for a team is anybody in the DC area rooting for another team vs. ours. Steelers car stickers outnumber Cowboys stickers 20-1 here 50 miles south of DC. I hate seeing all those Steeler stickers. The Cowboy fans around here just seem like ignorant hanger-on-er's from pre-cable network coverage of the NFL, and natural ass-holes who know nothing about football. The NFG fans = the NYY fans and I hate them too.

So I'm probably going to , no I can't say it.

Cowboys. Here's why:

Giants have typically been a slow starting team. Dallass has been a typically slow ending team. I'd rather Dallass get their wins early knowing they will choke in December. I'm tired of the Giants winning SBs plus the whole capgate thing, I want to see them go down and go down hard.

---------- Post added September-4th-2012 at 08:58 AM ----------

Would never root for dallas regardless

Even if it meant we'd get in the playoffs?

---------- Post added September-4th-2012 at 09:16 AM ----------

;9120843']No matter what any other team did to the Giants' date=' said about them, had any involvement to do with anything bad to the Giants, I could never root for the Eagles against that or any other team. I am surprised there are actual Redskin fans who were even capable of say they will be rooting for the Cowboys.

I'll root for the Giants! :D[/quote']

Not really rooting "for" the pukes, just "against" the VaGiants.

---------- Post added September-4th-2012 at 09:18 AM ----------

Watch what you say...Mara might send his niece after ya. :silly:

ttp://ukbuzz.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/rooney-mara-girl-dragon-tattoo-324.jpg

LMAO. That was BRILLIANT HN.

*And I honestly never clicked Rooney was related until just now. :doh:

Hail.

I'd rather him send Kate Mara instead.

imgkate%20mara1.jpg

---------- Post added September-4th-2012 at 09:28 AM ----------

[

The Giants have quietly snuck by the Skins in super bowl wins. Hell, they did it to thunderous applause around these parts. **** the Giants. The Cowboys are about as irrelevant than the Skins. Moreso now that their "run" is coming to a close.

This. I still hate that our fans would root for a "division rival" to win multiple Super Bowls over a team that isn't even in our same conference, a team we see once every 4 years and a team that means absolutely zero to the Redskins in the grand scheme of things. I still don't know how a Redskin fan cannot have Dallas, NY Giants and Philly at the top of their hate list. Ask a Steelers fan if he hates the Patriots more than the Raven, Bengals and Browns.

I root for whichever team winning makes it easier on us. And this early in the season is too early to tell, so I'll abstain. But later in the season, if the Cowboys or Giants winning helps us or hurts the other one in some kind of way, I have no problem rooting for either.

Still kills me that so many rooted for them BOTH times. "Cuz da patriot-archy!" or some nonsensical reason.

Archived