Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Redskins fans, who are you rooting for on opening night? Cowboys or Giants?

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Pre-season is now over, and the NFL opens it's regular season on Wednesday night with the Pukes visiting the Midgets. Personally, I despise the Cowboys and I always will, but for right now I'm so angry with the ownership of the Giants for spear-heading the pillaging of our team's salary cap space I can't possibly root for the Giants over anyone....even the Cowboys. Maybe in time my anger will subside, but for three hours on Wednesday night...

"HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS"

Not only do I hope that the Dallas Cowboys beat them, I hope they beat them so senseless that Mara fires everyone including himself after the game. Call me crazy, but I'm serious as a heart attack. I am rooting for the Redskins and every team that plays the Giants this season. Probably for the foreseeable future.

Thoughts?

Normally I don't think the Mara thing would be enough for me to root for the Cowboys.

You may feel differently later if lack of quality depth in the O-line and secondary causes us to have trouble getting wins again this year. As optimistic as I am for the season, I am concerned about our depth, and I blame that ******* in New York.

If one team's gotta win I suppose I'd rather it be (gulp..) New York.

see that's what I'm saying man, we have to figure out a way for both teams to exit the game with a loss. There has got to be a way. :)

Seriously though, I just can't get past the cap thing. I know the Boys and Skins conceded defeat, but that's only because they know they can't win. Not because they are wrong. It's really a bunch of bull ****. I don't understand why somebody at the Federal level really hasn't stepped in here. I've never seen a better case of collusion, when that jackass in New York gets on T.V. and in the most arrogant manner imaginable tells the whole world in so many words "yes, we colluded, but the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to us, so suck it"

Asteroid hits midfield during coin flip. Oh, and the coin flip is being done by Goddell. With Mara standing next to him. But Jerry Jones is late to the game and survives, because I love him as the owner of our rival.

Sounds good to me.

Either this or the tie, with the separate freak accidents.

see that's what I'm saying man, we have to figure out a way for both teams to exit the game with a loss. There has got to be a way. :)

Seriously though, I just can't get past the cap thing. I know the Boys and Skins conceded defeat, but that's only because they know they can't win. Not because they are wrong. It's really a bunch of bull ****. I don't understand why somebody at the Federal level really hasn't stepped in here. I've never seen a better case of collusion, when that jackass in New York gets on T.V. and in the most arrogant manner imaginable tells the whole world in so many words "yes, we colluded, but the rules that apply to everyone else don't apply to us, so suck it"

Actually I had completely forgotten about Mara screwing us when pondering a winner for this matchup. You're right, PK. I think it's time for us and the Blowboys to sweep NY. What's that saying? "The enemy of my enemy is my.... enemy?" :)

Archived