Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which username makes you 'click' when you see "Last post by _____"

Teller

I can be quite clear and simple and am just that on here quite often. But I rarely see evidence that the always-simple writer who yells "wordy" can show relevant complexity, detail, and meaningful naunce in their efforts. ;)

Per the Mr. lonely song (loved it) zoony and TK have the best picture of my life overall of anyone on ES and they know the most about my schedule and all I do---it's almost like science fiction, i kid you not. And I even sleep too.

And I knew I'd need to add right way--which is why I hate such lists--and still sticking just with currently active regs

mistertim, DjTj (big time) SHF, PokerPacker, prosperity, SWFLskins...and I can't win so I'm quitting :ols:

Jeebus--and HENRY....how did I forget Henry....sigh..and JMS, PeterMP, aRedskin...please stop me...I haven't even touched all the Old Guard who still post occasionally (Die Hard, The Dane, Oldfan, etc)

Get it all in, breath deeply and exhale before it's over and you get the honor to come back as a four leafed clover.

a47a.jpg

Wait, is this a Jumbo call out thread :ols: I thought I was the only one mystified by his writings :)

Better than when you've been scared by my PMs :ols:

(I'm adding chip, who has gone through some interesting mutations himself and still fluctuates (scotch & keyboard maybe? :D), and mcsluggo--a fascinating guy, and hubbs, who i try to shepherd at times and am impressed with at times, and want to choke at times when he spazzes)

and...one big one I need to add...been a fave of mine since day one when we almost lost her to the compulsive leg-humper contingent...she who is now known as Special K. :cool:

Speaking of female members....what ever happened to Keeastman??

EDIT: :doh1: I didn't know she changed her name.

PittmanForTwo

That's about it... I just tolerate the rest of you...

Oh damn, I miss that guy! He's the King of the Internet.

He's not gone, FedEX south is all going to his commune week four to crash the Buc-aroo.

---------- Post added July-11th-2012 at 09:58 PM ----------

China and coffee, ahhhhh, like napalm in the morning. Apocalypse-Now.jpg

Actually, it is an intelligence test. Jumbo sprays gallons of absolute bullcrap across the screen so he can see which morons will pretend that the post made sense to them, then he and the mods PM each other and giggle.

It's kind of like "The Emperor's New Clothes" for the digital age.

:silly:

No wait, I found it - the first 30 seconds of this clip (strong language warning):

OMG, I forgot about that routine, now I pee'd my kilt. thanks.

I didn't see him mentioned but what ever happened to Mickalino? Always seemed liked a really down to Earth guy.

:ols:

Just goes to show different perceptions.. cause he always seemd way up in the air to me.

~Bang

Just goes to show different perceptions.. cause he always seemd way up in the air to me.

~Bang

I dunno. I think one could say that Mick seemed like a pretty down to Earth guy. Assuming you're talking about a completely different Earth than this one. :ols:

~Bang

I dunno. I think one could say that Mick seemed like a pretty down to Earth guy. Assuming you're talking about a completely different Earth than this one. :ols:

yeah, no kidding, that guy was up in the clouds.

I'm not going to post names for fear of leaving some people off and swelling the heads of others. But I'll give one shoutout to a guy who hasn't been around in awhile.

Murdering Purple Turds

I don't remember any specific thing he ever posted, just that I would bust a gut when his screen name popped up.

I liked Mick, but he was one of the weirdest cats to ever post here---and I'm avoiding making a more clinical comment. :)

I keep trying to avoid mentioning people who are primarily stadium-dwelling or more "in the past" because it doesn't really fit the OP and the "listing of faves" would truly never be done. But I agree with everyone The Dane mentioned (and he's a psoter I like a lot) and i used to love GhostofNibbsMcPimpin in either main forum and the eagles fan who posted in all three forums but mainly in ATN (can't believe I can't think of his name) that TK used to mess with all the time and was a true ES mainstay for years. He had some serious struggles with booze that he was very open about here and I hope he's doing ok.

AJSkins was a guy really good to have gone, but he was an interesting and volatile specimen. I don't feel comfy with saying what I actually think of his cognitive state during his manifestation here. I do miss the original MassSkinsFan (so does TK) though I know zoony couldn't stand him half the time. :ols:

I am half-tempted, now that we're well into this kick, to examine the negative side in some thread about guys not missed at all (pretty much in my case either multiple rule-violators and *******s and also really brought the level of forum discussion way down) but there's no productive outcome in that direction. Though the mods talk about that sort of thing among themselves when it's relevant ;) (like when it's "going down").

Archived