Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which username makes you 'click' when you see "Last post by _____"

Teller

NLC.

He often says things that I'd probably say, allowing me to be more of the reader these days. Though if it were me, I'd use one or two different words that would get me in trouble. NLC is pretty good at getting that tone across without using those words and getting in trouble. Even though in some posts I feel he's right on the verge, then it calms down. :ols:

I like Conn too. mistertim. NC21 though he doesn't seem as active anymore. Quite a few more as well.

by TK

Everytime Jumbo posts, it's an intelligence test to see if you actually understand what he's a tually saying or if you're so dim, you're worn out by big words & long sentences.

Actually, it is an intelligence test. Jumbo sprays gallons of absolute bullcrap across the screen so he can see which morons will pretend that the post made sense to them, then he and the mods PM each other and giggle.

It's kind of like "The Emperor's New Clothes" for the digital age.

:silly:

No wait, I found it - the first 30 seconds of this clip (strong language warning):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPzHtVhc_DU

Used to be Art, especially if there was a brave enough Cowboy fan involved but since Art's no longer around, I love to read Bang's Danny Smith's rants, because I agree with him. lol

Oldfan in any QB thread because he's like the Riley Martin of QB philosophy/theory.

Zoony's "Places I've been rants" ranks right up there too......

LKB because of his knowledge on a number of broad ranging topics, and he occasionally says some of the most off the wall stuff that makes you burst out laughing

And Jumbo, for most of the reasons already mentioned :ols:. He gives off a Gary Busey/Robin Williams vibe in some of his posts, which makes think that deep down, he thoroughly enjoys making fun of people on here. That all changes when he does it to you though, lol.

I used to be a contender... mentioned at least once in these kinds of threads :kickcan:

There's a range of people I like to click on... some for humor, others for wisdom, still a few for outrage or exasperation, and of course one for outright knowledge.

I actually really like PeterMP's posts in most of the science based topics. Predicto, and DJTJ for law. HH, Bang, and China for humor. Larry and Gbear for passion and idealism. Kilmer for gamesmanship and outrage. Deejaydana and aRedskin for persistance... Techboy and Asbury for their earnest and educated loving form of faith and their atheist adversaries... and far too many others too mention.

I also enjoy several I miss like Headexplode, Baculus, Om, chomerics, codeorama, Blondie, the inmate running the assylum, Bubba, and a few of other fellows who have passed on.

So many interesting and thought engaging thoughts have been expressed here... not to mention gut busting absurdities.

I also enjoy several I miss like Headexplode, Baculus, Om, chomerics, codeorama, Blondie, the inmate running the assylum, Bubba, and a few of other fellows who have passed on.

Those guys are all dead? wow

Headexplode and Baculus I always liked, Om too.

Gbear also.

You too Burg.

Those guys are all dead? wow

Headexplode and Baculus I always liked, Om too.

Gbear also.

You too Burg.

Sorry, poorly constructed sentence... Inmate, Bubba, one dollar, royally pwned, and a few others have unfortunately died. Blondie I think just got to busy. Others went away or to different sites or visit infrequently.

Sorry, poorly constructed sentence... Inmate, Bubba, one dollar, royally pwned, and a few others have unfortunately died. Blondie I think just got to busy. Others went away or to different sites or visit infrequently.

I didn't know about inmate, the rest was just a joke.

This isn't just a board, it's a true community. Very cool. Hard to explain to other people. There really is no way to do it.

I like when I'm having a conversation about something important with somebody and they ask how I know "all this" and I reply "a Redskins message board". :ols:

Oldskool, because we used to get into it back in the day, but it was cool. EA, Ghost, and Pokerpacker because I remember them being around as teenagers like me before there were a lot more young posters.

Bang always keeps it gully, and I miss Art and Blondie as well. I remember both of them reaching out when I was younger and going thru ****, and it's a big reason I'm still posting here today. I'm sure they're doing well where ever they are right now, they were good people.

hail

Maybe I'm misremembering. Was it inmate or running with scissors? I thought it was inmate.

Inmate Running the Asylum

:)

WallyG3 was another one, and I believe it was Henry that sent me a dvd copy of Joe Gibbs press conference when he announced he was coming back. That was really awesome

I'm surprised to see my name at all given my semi-hiatus :ols:

At first, I think most people were thinking mainly of tailgate regs just like I was. You're one of the ones at the top of my stadium list (and I don't even really want to get going on that one, or one for "those who posted here at one time but are rarely or never here now").

Archived