Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which username makes you 'click' when you see "Last post by _____"

Teller

hubbs, who i try to shepherd at times and am impressed with at times, and want to choke at times when he spazzes

:ols:

I'm sure I'm choke-worthy sometimes. I'm not even sure what you're referring to, I'm just sure that I'm choke-worthy sometimes. Is it sending you too many PMs?

I love spjunkies' threads about girls. I wouldn't say I go out of my way to read all of his posts, but he gets himself in some crazy predicaments. I can always count on him for entertainment.

Like others, I don't follow usernames around the board. However, if I see a topic with a certain point of view in the OP and then later I see a person who I know has the total opposite point of view post in the thread, I will often click on the thread to see the arguments.

But no matter who's name it is, no one can ever make me click on threads that I have zero interest in. Like the middle east thread...never clicked on it, never plan to.

I do read a lot here and have too much of a liberal education ( the good kind of liberal ;) ) to be able to argue about politics or specific subjects, unless it's something like education. But I often read the political threads to see the opposing points of view, and I get much of my news from here.

I like the different personalities on this site, and there are some of you I cannot stand (Edit: That sounds kinda mean. So I retract that and insert "I find some of you irritating, but everyone has redeeming qualities"), but I'm sure it goes both ways. I know I can be annoying. And there are some of you I really enjoy. I am definitely not a hater of Westbrook36. I think he is hilarious. Someone mentioned him earlier- he makes everyone so mad!

I am also a big fan of reading the ladies' posts- many times we stick together amongst all the testosterone, and it's more fun with you here. :)

Archived