Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which username makes you 'click' when you see "Last post by _____"

Teller

Jumbo's. If it wasn't for the typos, I'd be convinced that he looks up complicated phrases on the Internet or out of books and cuts/pastes them into the middle of his missives just to give them a little extra kick.:ols:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I like to think of him as our resident prolix patron of palaver and personification of profuse pleonasm.

I'll click on it for Jumbo, KDawg, h_h, predicto, ConnSkins, and a few others, but I can't think straight right now - my son's literally been screaming in my ear for the past 5 minutes, and I think he might have burst an eardrum :silly:

Was it bad that I was hoping to see my name? :ols:

Here is a question, who's posts can be harder to read. Thiebear or Jumbo? :D

I'll let you in on something. :)

Everytime Jumbo posts, it's an intelligence test to see if you actually understand what he's a tually saying or if you're so dim, you're worn out by big words & long sentences.

And if you didn't know that by now then you failed a long, long time ago.:)

I think that's why others whether departed on their own or with a lil help, find refuge on other boards where they can take their likemindedness to make each other all fell better about theirselves while trying to run him down for being more intelligent then they are, showing them that the issue is in their comprehension, but they're still to dim to even see that. :)

I pronounce it "icks-uncle."

Sweet Jebus, I never would have guessed that :ols: It's so simple.

Peter and SHF absolutely as well.

The rate I'm going, by midnight I should have all 70,000 something users names written in this thread. Well, except for about 3 of y'all. :)

See, though I couldn't tell in your reply if you were mad at me or not, my posts are always made with love. China though, what he wrote about you was just downright mean.;)

You're one of the guys been here a long time and even when I have to 'mod" you, I love ya. :ols:

China is mean, plus I made the tragic mistake of giving him pictorial evidence that undermines me in every way, even if it is from when I was 16 and there was a girl (and underage drinking--don't do that btw ;)) influencing me.

You're one of the guys been here a long time and even when I have to 'mod" you, I love ya. :ols:

China is mean, plus I made the tragic mistake of giving him pictorial evidence that undermines me in every way, even if it is from when I was 16 and there was a girl (and underage drinking--don't do that btw ;)) influencing me.

I'm not mean, I'm nefarious. :)

Jumbo or Bang.

Jumbo's posts are usually very fun to read (even if I have to re-read sentences), or he's laying the hammer down.

Bang, because he's one of those guys that has a great sense of humor, but when it's time to get serious he is always dead on and says it in a way that nobody else seems to be able to.

I will on occasion check out what ConnSkins or NLC have to say because I find myself often agreeing with their sentiments.

Edit: I left off Dan T on the first tier. I am convinced that picture of Kerriggins is what he actually looks like, which adds to it.

I'll let you in on something. :)

Everytime Jumbo posts, it's an intelligence test to see if you actually understand what he's a tually saying or if you're so dim, you're worn out by big words & long sentences.

And if you didn't know that by now then you failed a long, long time ago.:)

I think that's why others whether departed on their own or with a lil help, find refuge on other boards where they can take their likemindedness to make each other all fell better about theirselves while trying to run him down for being more intelligent then they are, showing them that the issue is in their comprehension, but they're still to dim to even see that. :)

Jumbo's easy to decipher if you have enough alcohol on hand.

Archived