Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN Colts confirm to Andrew Luck he will be number 1 Pick

gobigred

Negotiate What? The rookie pay scale is set in stone.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure only the team with the top pick can start talking contract with anyone. Even if they announce who that pick can be, the team with the #2 pick, can't do anything until after they make their selection. But like you said, negotiations aren't even needed anymore.

This is perfect for this:

TE1oU.gif

---------- Post added April-19th-2012 at 02:33 PM ----------

This is probably old news -- but this is a fantastic article (definitely doesn't warrant it's own thread):

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7820629/robert-griffin-iii-more-just-name-baylor-heisman-winner-espn-magazine

Holy cow that was a good read

---------- Post added April-19th-2012 at 02:38 PM ----------

This is probably old news -- but this is a fantastic article (definitely doesn't warrant it's own thread):

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_/id/7820629/robert-griffin-iii-more-just-name-baylor-heisman-winner-espn-magazine

"and coach Mike Shanahan promised RG3 at the combine they would try to trade up for him." I was not aware of that

And with the second pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Washington Redskins select...

VONTAZE BURFICT, Arizona State

:ols:

I would literally **** myself if that happens, followed by an all night drive followed by a murder spree at Redskin Park

And I'll be watching the draft with a Dallas fan (friend).

" Treats people bad???" C'mon man... :ols:

Aisha Tyler was just on Rich Eisen's podcast saying that she met RGIII and he was "adorable, smart, and intelligent". She said besides Tebow, RGIII would be the perfect football guy to invite on her show "The Talk" . BTW she hates T.O and Deion Sanders...so she's a pretty good judgement of character.. lol

I would literally **** myself if that happens, followed by an all night drive followed by a murder spree at Redskin Park

xD but I don't think he will even be drafted. For such a "physical" freak, he sure runs slow, as he ran over a 5 sec 40 time.

My boss is Andrew Luck's dad bestfriend-for some time at that, and I brought this up at work a few hours ago and he said from the conversations that he has had with Luck's dad between last night and today....................... RG3 will be in DC!!!!

I found out RG3 will be in DC because Irsay is my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

My boss is Andrew Luck's dad bestfriend-for some time at that, and I brought this up at work a few hours ago and he said from the conversations that he has had with Luck's dad between last night and today....................... RG3 will be in DC!!!!
I found out RG3 will be in DC because Irsay is my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

God I'm so jealous of your connections. Wish I knew a celebrity through my fathers, brothers, cousins, girlfriends hairdresser.

" Treats people bad???" C'mon man... :ols:

Aisha Tyler was just on Rich Eisen's podcast saying that she met RGIII and he was "adorable, smart, and intelligent". She said besides Tebow, RGIII would be the perfect football guy to invite on her show "The Talk" . BTW she hates T.O and Deion Sanders...so she's a pretty good judgement of character.. lol

This woman?...

aisha+tyler+legs+hot.jpg

Eh, what does she know about....um, about...uh...what does...

What was I saying again?

You can pick me up on the way. ROAD TRIP!.....then murderrrrrrr

---------- Post added April-19th-2012 at 06:24 PM ----------

All of the press on RGIII and this is the first I've heard about him having an attitude problem. True? Doubt it, sounds more like haterade to me.

Sounds like the "scout" was Jim Irsay who had his feelings hurt.

I read in the news that Irsay was debating trading the #1 pick to the broncos for Peyton Manning.. Will try to confirm.

Brooklyn Bridge also for sale. Details at eleven.

---------- Post added April-19th-2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

We can't.

We can IF the Colts finalize a deal before the draft.

Archived