Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN Colts confirm to Andrew Luck he will be number 1 Pick

gobigred

:ols: what else do they or anyone else need to say to convince you guys... Ok, lets do this again... "Luck WILL be a Colt", "RG3 WILL be a Redskin".... both statements are 100% fact. So rest easy and relax.
Although I agree with what you are saying, it is most definitely not a fact. If something catastrophic were to happen to either of these QBs, the other would go to the Colts and the Skins would go BPA (not QB). Anyone worrying about the Colts selecting RG3 when a healthy Luck is still available is just being a chicken little. Even if for some reason it pans out that way, which is highly unlikely, Luck could run Shannahan's system quite well. Neither QB is significantly better than the other when comparing their ability to run the Shannahan offense.

We're taking Tannenhill at 2.

and if you believe that you're dumber then a cowboy bandwagon fan

I actually heard that Roy Helu slept with Shanahan's second cousins uncles wife and then went on twitter and posted all about it. Then deleted it and claimed that his twitter account was hacked by Evan Royster. So, they're both to be released before Thursday.

We're taking Trent Richardson

Although I agree with what you are saying, it is most definitely not a fact. If something catastrophic were to happen to either of these QBs, the other would go to the Colts and the Skins would go BPA (not QB).

Dan Graziano--the NFC East blogger for ESPN--actually covered that this morning:

Two days from now, barring the explosion of the sun, the Washington Redskins will select Heisman Trophy-winning Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III with the No. 2 pick in the NFL draft.

Is there any doubt the sun is going to **** us? We're the Redskins

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/38406/your-daily-robert-griffin-iii-fix

Too bad they cant give him a custom jersey on stage, with the # 10 and his name on the back.

Does the league even let them do that anymore? I think everyone has to hold a #1 jersey now. I remember when guys (P. Manning) got jerseys with their name and number already on them.

HTTR

Too bad they cant give him a custom jersey on stage, with the # 10 and his name on the back.

Does the league even let them do that anymore? I think everyone has to hold a #1 jersey now. I remember when guys (P. Manning) got jerseys with their name and number already on them.

HTTR

From a Washington Post interview with RG3:

And the nameplate? Will it be “Griffin III?”

“That’s definitely gonna be on my jersey,” he confirmed. “We already passed that by the NFL. We’re all-go on that. Pretty cool that I get to keep that on my nameplate.”

As soon as RGIII gets his name called, he will walk up to the pedestal and Goodell will trip him, resulting in an ACL tear. We have no business getting this man, the Mayan calendar is lined up perfectly to **** us. As compensation we will be allowed to take Vontaze Burfict, who will then proceed to pick our remaining selections in the 2012 draft for our team.

Must read!! :munchout:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/shutdown-corner-interview-robert-griffin-iii-141251998.html

---------- Post added April-24th-2012 at 10:25 AM ----------

Although I agree with what you are saying, it is most definitely not a fact. If something catastrophic were to happen to either of these QBs, the other would go to the Colts and the Skins would go BPA (not QB). Anyone worrying about the Colts selecting RG3 when a healthy Luck is still available is just being a chicken little. Even if for some reason it pans out that way, which is highly unlikely, Luck could run Shannahan's system quite well. Neither QB is significantly better than the other when comparing their ability to run the Shannahan offense.

Brother, the Colts have already said they're taking Luck.. the only way we don't get RG3 is if INDY picks both RG3 and Luck at the sametime... :ols:

As soon as RGIII gets his name called, he will walk up to the pedestal and Goodell will trip him, resulting in an ACL tear. We have no business getting this man, the Mayan calendar is lined up perfectly to **** us. As compensation we will be allowed to take Vontaze Burfict, who will then proceed to pick our remaining selections in the 2012 draft for our team.

Please stop

Once again REST EASY my friend.. look below..

@AlbertBreer - It's official: Colts GM Ryan Grigson announces Andrew Luck will be the first pick.

Brother, the Colts have already said they're taking Luck.. the only way we don't get RG3 is if INDY picks both RG3 and Luck at the sametime... :ols:

I was thinking more along the lines of.

The only way we don't get RG3 is if Luck dies before the draft.

But when I think about it, your statement could be a possibility. Goodell makes a last minute change taking our pick and giving it to Indy due to the hit on Manning. :silly:

I was thinking more along the lines of.

The only way we don't get RG3 is if Luck dies before the draft.

But when I think about it, your statement could be a possibility. Goodell makes a last minute change taking our pick and giving it to Indy due to the hit on Manning. :silly:

And i'm sure Mara would be in the Giants green room, smoking a cigar with a devilish grin on his face... :ols:

Once again REST EASY my friend.. look below..

Did you actually read what I wrote? I am not concerned. I know we are getting RG3 unless something catastrophic happens to Luck or RG3, which is highly unlikely. What happens if one of these 2 QBs loses a leg in a car accident tonight. Will we still draft RG3? I am not worried that anything like that will happen but until we draft RG3, it is not a "fact".

GM Ryan Grigson confirmed Tuesday the Colts will select Stanford QB Andrew Luck with the No. 1 pick in the draft.

And so ends four months of manufactured drama. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported last Thursday that the Colts had informed Luck he would be their pick, so it's possible the sides have already begun negotiating. With Baylor's Robert Griffin III assured of going to the Redskins at No. 2, the real drama remains what the Vikings plan to do at No. 3.

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter Apr 24 - 12:09 PM

Did you actually read what I wrote? I am not concerned. I know we are getting RG3 unless something catastrophic happens to Luck or RG3, which is highly unlikely. What happens if one of these 2 QBs loses a leg in a car accident tonight. Will we still draft RG3? I am not worried that anything like that will happen but until we draft RG3, it is not a "fact".

Ok i got you... not saying its 100% unlikely.. but i wouldn't bet on anyone of them getting severely injured btwn now and thursday.. But i say its fact, because it has been stated explicitly by both teams who they will take..

Archived