Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per ESPN Colts confirm to Andrew Luck he will be number 1 Pick

gobigred

Happy happy joy joy!

---------- Post added April-19th-2012 at 11:05 AM ----------

what a bunch of crap. I wonder if his attitude would be better if he was white?

Or about how he only makes plays with his feet if the "field opens up in front of him" or "he's not as good a thrower as Vick"?

What scouts say that about him? Colts/Eagles message boards?

---------- Post added April-19th-2012 at 11:10 AM ----------

@LL56_httr "Colts organization is saying these things about RG3. Team was scared to take rg3 and went safe with luck. Looks like every chance they got the put griff down to sell the fan base on luck. Covering their ass if it goes wrong."

How would those bad scouting reports cover their ass if it goes wrong? If Griffin lights it up and and Luck sucks, their scouting department will look like idiots...

Man that one link is laughable. "He's Dogkiller but not as good a thrower"? Say what?

Griffin is a 4 year starter, though lost most of one year due to injury, and has nearly 1200 passing attempts his college career and a completiton percentage of 67 percent.

DogKiller was nothing but an athlete running around for two seasons. Attempted only 350 passes in two years and completed 56 percent.

I would love to see how this "scout" can justify the comment that Griffin isn't the passer that DogKiller was (or is for that matter).

Wow, yeah I pretty much had my :wtf: face on from the scout quote, "...socks and all that bs...." to "He doesn't treat anybody good."

What the heck does that even mean? It sounds like a Vinny quote. Wonder what teams their scouts work for. I don't think there's a QB out there that doesn't have bad tape in college. Even Luck has some pretty awful tape at times. People are idiots sometimes.

It honestly sounded like a Carolina Panthers scout the way they were so defensive about Cam Newton.

How would those bad scouting reports cover their ass if it goes wrong? If Griffin lights it up and and Luck sucks, their scouting department will look like idiots...

Exactly.. but you wonder why they put out that mess about how RG3 didn't want to workout for them. They definitely have an agenda.

"what a bunch of crap. I wonder if his attitude would be better if he was white?"

Unfortunately you are probably right about that. If he were white I am sure he would be seen as a commanding leader who has his eye on the prize and nothing else.

If you think that's bad then you should check out some of the comments on the Colts board.

Bad attitude, arrogant, thuggish, NOT INTELLIGENT etc. :doh:

Is it all just conjecture or has anyone come with examples and facts that support these assertions? I'm just stunned because he always came across as a really upright, good guy to me.

Thats a bit concerning. If multiple scouts have come with attitude issues. I agree with his poor pocket awareness and have been saying that for a year. He throws a better ball than Vick though.

Archived