Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

Fail.

Kingsman was a goofy silly movie.

Ex Machina was a **** movie.

You rated American Sniper over both.

Fail.

They've greenlighted a Kingsman 2.

I saw Mad Max: Fury Road - I'll give a C-.    It had some moments. Charlize Theron was badass in that movie.  She gets an A+.  Didn't really give **** about Max: Tom Hardy.  I just didn't get the same feeling that others did with this movie.

Edited by Rdskns2000

I saw Mad Max: Fury Road - I'll give a C-.    It had some moments. Charlize Theron was badass in that movie.  She gets an A+.  Didn't really give **** about Max: Tom Hardy.  I just didn't get the same feeling that others did with this movie.

I saw it too and I had the same kind of thought about Hardy's character, I'd give the whole movie a B+ though, probably because I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.  Then again, it's an action film, I can't expect to care too much about great acting and awesome character development.  Loved the action, the lighting, the colors used.  

MV5BMTc5NzI4NTIyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzIz

Four Hispanic high school students form a robotics club. With no experience, 800 bucks, used car parts and a dream, this rag tag team goes up against the country's reigning robotics champion, MIT.

Featuring; George Lopez, Jamie Lee Curtis, Marisa Tomei

The movie is based on a true story. It's about a big dream, making the most out of less, overcoming adversity, hanging in there and achieving greatness beyond what everybody thought they could.

I loved Charlize performance, and Hardy is no Mel Gibson. Too many and too long cars chasing to my liking.

Ok, I have to re-watch this. Everyone I know loved it. I thought it was an o.k. film. It was the movie I watched directly after The Raid 2. So, to me, it wasn't a great action movie. With that said, don't **** with my dog!!!1

It was a pretty sweet action movie. Think of the hand to hand combat of and slick kills from Taken and its pretty much an entire movie of just that set in a universe full of assassins. I liked the way the legend of Keanu's character was built up too.

Very different from the Raid 2, both really enjoyable but I saw both of them close together and also with Equalizer right in the middle.

I just got out of Tomorrowland five minutes ago.

Sucked. F MINUS - worst movie I have seen in a long, long, time. Boring and plotless - do not take your kids. Save your money.

My wife and I both hated this.

Ten minutes later - I still want to let anyone reading this to know this is a horrible movie. I've seen all the Spy Kids movies and all of those are more fun. This movie is worst than Mall Cop 2. As I sat down, I thought, "Ok It is Disney, it has to be good." No, its not. So bad... it gives me a headache how bad it is. Don't even watch it on DVD.

Pointless George Clooney movie...

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping it had that Disney wonder and magic

Maybe it works for other people -- I just went in having no expectations, just seeing Disney and thinking "Eh, it'll be allright, I've read nothing about this movie" -  and my "it will be alright" expectations weren't even met.  It wasn't even the acting - the acting was good, the two girls were great even.  I thought the story was way off - it did not hook me in at all and did not keep me interested.  I was more like, "Eh.. why do I care?".  I'll even admit to caring about the characters in all the Transformers movies, that when Mark Wahlberg's daughter is in serious danger, or Shia Laboof's parents or girlfriend are having some moment that the directors intentionally try to screw with my heart and make me care -- my heart rises to the occaision and amidst the slow motion action visuals, the overly dramatic "we are in serious danger" acting and heart wrenching dramatic soundtrack - my heart rises up and I may even shed a bit of a tear.  I made no such real connection to the characters in this movie at all.  

The best part of this movie was finally seeing the Star Wars Trailer in a movie theater.  Heck, even that Marine Dog movie trailer I saw got to me...  

Perhaps others who've seen it can chime in... just my opinion.... worst movie I've seen in a theater with my kids (6 and 9) -- we've seen tons of recent kids movies in theaters.  Heck - give me Pirates of the Caribbean 7 or whatever number they are on... I know that I'll be entertained... to semi-quote Gladiator - "I was not entertained!". 

• Like 1

Horrible Bosses 2. **** outta here. C-. I laughed out loud maybe twice. I love Bateman and Sudeikas...but this wasn't a good movie. People love Charlie Day, but i dont find him funny at all. He's okay in Sunny in Philly but not movies

Horrible Bosses 2. **** outta here. C-. I laughed out loud maybe twice. I love Bateman and Sudeikas...but this wasn't a good movie. People love Charlie Day, but i dont find him funny at all. He's okay in Sunny in Philly but not movies

Ah man come on I thought it was funny. Not as good as the first obviously but definitely good

Fail.

Kingsman was a goofy silly movie.

Ex Machina was a **** movie.

You rated American Sniper over both.

Fail.

No, I rated American Sniper below both. B- is worse than a B, or B+. Maybe it's been a while since you've been in school. :)

Everybody has opinions. If you didn't like them, then I wouldn't really say your opinion is a "fail".

Ex Machina and Kingsman have 8.0+ scores on IMDB, btw. But, to each their own.

• Like 1

Ah man come on I thought it was funny. Not as good as the first obviously but definitely good

I dunno, took a while to get going. It was okay...meh

Age of Adaline. decent chick flick. Didn't know Harrison Ford was in kt, he was good. Blake Lively is really pretty. obvious plot twist was obvious but worth a watch still. C.

Still Alice. Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children, is a renowned linguistics professor who starts to forget words. When she receives a diagnosis of Early-Onset Alzheimer's Disease, Alice and her family find their bonds thoroughly tested. Her struggle to stay connected to who she once was is frightening, heartbreaking, and inspiring

This was a brutal watch. Julianne Moore was magnificent. Never did she overdo it, she got it just right throughout the entire movie as she slipped away to her disease. watching what Alzheimer's does to her family had the room get dusty a few times, and watching Alec Baldwin care for her is difficult. Had to go back and check her imdb to ensure I'm not forgetting anything. i checked, and she's been in some good movies, but I'm confident that Still Alice is Julianne Moore's best performance of her career. She was unbelievable. give it an A. Very good movie.

Edited by Chew

I just got out of Tomorrowland five minutes ago.

Sucked. F MINUS - worst movie I have seen in a long, long, time. Boring and plotless - do not take your kids. Save your money.

My wife and I both hated this.

I liked it and gave it an A-. :D

I saw San Andreas.  I'll give it a B-.  You standard natural disaster flick. Not much of a plot but liked all the destruction.

This one is a tad different because I watched it on YouTube last night but meh, it's a "movie" so here it is.

YouTube description:

Kung Fury is an over-the-top 80’s action comedy that was crowd funded through Kickstarter. It features Kung Fury, a Kung Fu renegade cop who travels back in time to kill his Nemesis, Hitler. The film features nazis, dinosaurs, vikings and cheesy one-liners.

It definitely kept me entertained throughout. I grew up watching a lot of cheesy 80's movies so maybe that's why I enjoyed it as much as I did. If you have a half hour to spare, I would definitely recommend checking it out. I'd say that it's definitely NSFW though.

"Tank you"

Edited by jaybrant

Damn, man....impressive. with your midnight premiere lookin ass! :)

I saw Tomorrowland last Friday.  I saw San Andreas at 9:45pm last night; so no midnight. I like it now, that they have 2 shows on Thursday evenings. Not all of the local theaters in my area do Midnight Thursdays now; since they have those evening showings.

San Andreas got B- for the destruction, otherwise it would rank lower. Who does't love seeing natural disaster scenes?

• Like 1

I saw Tomorrowland last Friday.  I saw San Andreas at 9:45pm last night; so no midnight. I

Not bad at all.  That'll still allow for a decent night's sleep.

I'm hearing decent things about San Andreas, we'll probably check it out.  Of course, the wife wants to see it because of Dwayne.  **** that big sexy ass dude.  I'm like the cable to his DirecTV.  :(