Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heartbreaker today will make April much sweeter

SkinsHokieFan

Stunned? Is this your first Redskin game?

First Redskin cowboys game at fedex actually. This game I didn't give flying **** about picks. I watched a team fight and wanted to win. I wasn't there to watch a entertaining game where we made it look good and lose for a better pick. Ill be damned before I have mixed feelings about a potential game winning FG against Dallas.

First Redskin cowboys game at fedex actually. This game I didn't give flying **** about picks. I watched a team fight and wanted to win. I wasn't there to watch a entertaining game where we made it look good and lose for a better pick. Ill be damned before I have mixed feelings about a potential game winning FG against Dallas.

Against smarter judgment, I wanted the kick to be good also. But a Redskin fan being stunned that we miss a 52-yard FG in OT doesn't seem likely. Disappointed, upset, dejected, etc. would make sense.

Stunned? Is this your first Redskin game?

:ols: I know your just being a smart ass, but you know exactly what he means. When you sit there in the stands and witness an OT loss it emotionally destroys you. No matter the records, it still hurts to lose to the Cows....plus the drive home isn't a ****ing picnic.

:ols: I know your just being a smart ass, but you know exactly what he means. When you sit there in the stands and witness an OT loss it emotionally destroys you. No matter the records, it still hurts to lose to the Cows....plus the drive home isn't a ****ing picnic.

Yeah...I understand. Like you said, I'm being a smart ass. Lashing out with sarcasm is my 3-7 defense mechanism.

That's all I was asking. I get how special this QB draft class is. My question was more so that even when we get QB of the future, what is the point of going 6-10 in 2012 when we could finish 0-16 and get all those other missing pieces.

Because we have no idea how next season is going to turn out. Super bowl? No, but if the team is competitive then it means they are taking steps. A quarterback is just so important to have this year that finishing with a bad record isn't all that bad. It really isnt.

I hate Dallas the team but you know what I hate more? Their ****ing fans. The same ones who ****ing hide when they're doing terrible but then pop out of no where when they start winning. I personally hate the Eagles more than any other team but thats just me. You have to start looking to the future and a meaningless win does nothing to help that. Yeah you want the team to come out and fight each game (as they did today) but it's all about improving the team in April at this point.

Whatever. I know some of ya'll in this thread are happy that we lost today.

Kick rocks on broken glass with that ****. Skins played their heart out today. That's what I ask for as a fan, and we'll win or lose as many games as we win or lose in the process.

Too early for a thread like this. But then again, there we're already too many threads justifying losing to Dallas to begin with. Hope you're happy, cuz I sure as hell ain't...

if trent is out we are DONE. our oline truly will be terrible at that point, especially in the run game.

To me there is a much bigger concern here. Trent is suppose to be one of our offensive stars but he cant stay on field. This will be his third injury now that causes him to miss games in about 1 and 1/2 seasons. That is not a good sign. Not that he can help it but sometimes injuries just seem to follow certain players.

To me there is a much bigger concern here. Trent is suppose to be one of our offensive stars but he cant stay on field. This will be his third injury now that causes him to miss games in about 1 and 1/2 seasons. That is not a good sign. Not that he can help it but sometimes injuries just seem to follow certain players.

Maybe we rushed him back way too soon without fully allowing the last one to heal in a desperate move as he's our only real top quality linemen on his day.

Hail.

Ton of Dallas fans in the stadium today, all did a lot of hooting and hollering over the victory. I heard one of them say this was their home away from home stadium. I started shaking hands with them and saying "congratulations, the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the NFL just took you to overtime. That's a heck of a thing to be celebrating."

Just can't feel happy about losing but I, along with 3/4 of the Skins fans there today, were really proud of the way we fought and will continue to feel that way as long as they provide the effort.

Archived