Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heartbreaker today will make April much sweeter

SkinsHokieFan

You sir are now on the list of few redskins fans that opinions mean anything to me i agree with you on almost everything but rooting for the loss im 20 years old and all i know is losing and all i want is winning. The idea of me being ok with a loss is sickening i want us to win every ****ing game but we have about 7-8 real pro athletes on our squad so its a given that we will be god awful im still not ok with it though.

You'll get older and it won't matter as much, just like Power Rangers when you were four.

You don't have to be okay with it; you just have to realize that in life you'll have many times where you have to pick a meal of **** or a drink of piss. Neither are good, but one is better than the other. Having a high draft pick means life sucked for four months in terms of sports. That's just right now.

The 2004 season, which was clearly a goner, was a lot easier to swallow when Sean was drafted, no? The 2006 season when Landry was drafted?

our oline is not a huge issue. we need a better RT and some depth. it isnt this desolate wasteland that our dopey fan base wants to think it is. could it be better? of course. how does it compare to our QB situation? LOL

I agree the Skins need a QB badly, but the oline is a very big issue. Have you not seen defenses constantly in our backfield on running plays?

Skins need a RT, probably a LG, and depth across the board. Williams, Chester, and Montgomery aren't exactly studs, though i'm hoping Williams can develop into 1.

Ideally, the skins draft their QB in the first, RT in the second, and add a couple of guards in the draft or FA.

What a horrible moment it will be if we hear "With the #2 overall pick of the draft, the Redskins select "John Doe, LB from Bumfudge Egypt University", then we take a QB in round 3 or 4 because he might fit our system and Mike thinks he could coach him up like he did with Beck lol. Omg I would have a meltdown if that happened.

With the 2nd pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Washington Redskins select Matt Kalil, OT, Southern California

I agree the Skins need a QB badly, but the oline is a very big issue. Have you not seen defenses constantly in our backfield on running plays?

Skins need a RT, probably a LG, and depth across the board. Williams, Chester, and Montgomery aren't exactly studs, though i'm hoping Williams can develop into 1.

Ideally, the skins draft their QB in the first, RT in the second, and add a couple of guards in the draft or FA.

im fine with that. however the oline isnt awful like the QB situation is. williams, hurt, monty, chester should all be here next year, and i agree RT in round 2 sounds good to me. hell im even fine with us trading back into round one if theres a late guy we really want. im not concerned about the oline anywhere near as much as QB.

With the 2nd pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Washington Redskins select Matt Kalil, OT, Southern California

"The plan is to get Beck out there as QB. It's been the plan all along. We just needed to shore up the line and with the emergence of Hank for a game with Moss and Cooley coming back, we are ready to contend." Shanny

I think it's important we have a thread like this every week.

It's fun watching redskins " fans " gloat everything we lose and shine on those who actually feel bad about a loss.

It's always a really entertaining 20-40 pages.

Maybe I'll start one next week. We all get a chance, right?

Glad that cooling off period is over, that was a failed experiment that prevented super awesome threads like this.

I think it's important we have a thread like this every week.

It's fun watching redskins " fans " gloat everything we lose and shine on those who actually feel bad about a loss.

It's always a really entertaining 20-40 pages.

Maybe I'll start one next week. We all get a chance, right?

Glad that cooling off period is over, that was a failed experiment that prevented super awesome threads like this.

only 6 more weeks to go, so its coming to an end. dont worry, official draft talk start soon.

The more I think about it, the more IMO the O line centric posters more than anyone should want them to pick higher in the draft. If they fall in love with a QB and have to trade up in the first for that guy as opposed to nailing him with the pick they got, there goes likely our high 2nd rounder. A high 2nd round pick actually is prime position for a quality RT. We saw Jacksonville make that trade with us this year, they got their guy but gave up their 2nd rounder in the process. If our record ends up 6-10, i doubt we are getting a Griffin, or Barkey without giving up our 2nd rounder, trading up.

"The plan is to get Beck out there as QB. It's been the plan all along. We just needed to shore up the line and with the emergence of Hank for a game with Moss and Cooley coming back, we are ready to contend." Shanny

:ols: Oh God help us.....but in some strange way I can see this nightmare happening.

Maybe its just me but find it sick that people are enjoying us losing to Dallas. I sat there in my seat after the game just stunned. So its sweet that Romo sits to pee got to make comeback on us? It's awesome that Gano was a few feet from completing our upset in front of a standing Fedex?

I didn't enjoy losing to Dallas, but I didn't mind it so much. I'll get over losing to Dallas by Tuesday. It's tough to get over 20 years of mostly losing football and every year watching OTHER teams playing in the playoffs.

well weve lost 6 in a row. we havent lost 8 in a row since 1961, and i think we're getting to 8. traveling all the way to seattle for next week is gonna be tough, then we come home against the jets and pats. jets are bad right now on offense, but rex vs that pass defense is a lolfest waiting to happen.

seattle is our last shot at a W until minny.

Maybe its just me but find it sick that people are enjoying us losing to Dallas. I sat there in my seat after the game just stunned. So its sweet that Romo sits to pee got to make comeback on us? It's awesome that Gano was a few feet from completing our upset in front of a standing Fedex?

Stunned? Is this your first Redskin game?

I say old chap, beastly weather we're having, what?

HA!

Deny it IF you dare AND deny too that you're the Shropshire Slasher! :)

:ols: If I answered you in my local L'pool dialect, you'd be wishing I used that stereotypical Hollywood Hugh Grant-esq B/S above as you doubtless wouldn't understand a word. :ols:

But meh, woman the World over swoon at our accent so it works out well. :pfft:

What is it with gals' and accents? *He says in his dulcet Scouse tone. :cool:

But I digress, back to the thread at hand .....

Hail.

well weve lost 6 in a row. we havent lost 8 in a row since 1961, and i think we're getting to 8. traveling all the way to seattle for next week is gonna be tough, then we come home against the jets and pats. jets are bad right now on offense, but rex vs that pass defense is a lolfest waiting to happen.

seattle is our last shot at a W until minny.

Yeah Minny I think will be hard to lose to at home. I see them winning that game and ending 4-12.

Edit: but if Trent is out for the year, you never know.

Archived