Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Yeah Terminus is the "end of the line" alright, for your life. My wife and I were immediately saying they had no one on the perimeter, they had a chain link fence which we've seen with the prison isn't that great at keeping walkers out, and having the harmless lady there cooking a human kidney(I'm guessing)....this is going to end with some dead people.

My guess, we won't be seeing Bob, Daryl's new crew, and Tara anymore after next week.

I wouldn't want to be the one eyewitness when Daryl figures out Rick is the target......shame if he had a accident

I think he knew what the deal was once he saw that candy bar, but probably didn't want to tip them off while he's still outnumbered. Plus he was with them all that time. He probably knows what their tracks look like since he's a tracker himself

I think they find out soon that he's really not a scientist. He may have a theory, but I call BS on the scientist part.  Or maybe he is a fringe guy whose ideas would never see the light of day in the real world. They don't make his character all that convincing. Maybe that is purposeful.

So is everyone guessing CANNIBALS....at Terminus?

On Talking Dead they did a poll asking what people thought lay ahead for the cast at Terminus. 89% voted that it could possibly be worse than Woodbury. 

I could think of a few things I would categorize as worse than Woodbury. Cannabalism would be one of them. I'm honestly surprised the show hasn't gone that route yet, short of that one crazy/suicidal chick Rick met in the woods in the first episode of the season.

That whole place gave off a creepy vibe though, and the lady put a bow on it. If its not cannibals, then they're probbaly on some Ed Gein skin lamp shades, or mind control/experiments.

The way they were actively encouraging survivors to come there you'd think it would be some type of massive camp under military control, with people guarding the perimeter. And you'd think it'd be swarming with regular people as well, a little bit after sunrise. I think people disappear when they go to Terminus.

Why is everyone inferring that Rick's distress from the preview is happening at Terminus?

I figured he, Carl, and Michonne were running from the "Southern Comfort" gang who had been tracking Rick since he strangled one of their compatriots in the suburban house. I am predicting they will come close to seriously hurting Rick and then Daryl will realize it's them and help them.

I was hoping for a military-esqe base - when I saw the multiple unlocked gates, I knew something was up. No perimeter guards, defenses, etc...

The cannibalism thing though...eh, I don't know. The group is fairly strong, although I guess low on ammo... but it's hard to see an old lady and her gang overtaking them. Although she could be 'bait' for a group of waiting bandits.

Only one more episode left  :(

. I think people disappear when they go to Terminus.

Agreed.  If Terminus is indeed cannibals, they're pretty smart about the way they've setup shop.  Lure the food to you, instead of going out to hunt for it with walkers everywhere.  They definitely did a good job in posting signs everywhere, luring in survivors from what seems like 50 miles in every direction. 

Cannibalism doesn't make sense.  If they have gardens going and can subside off of that, why would they resort to eating other humans?!  I agree that Terminus isn't going to end up well for everyone, but I don't think cannibalism is what's going on there.

If they are indeed cannibals, it won't be disclosed to the new group, IMO.  Perhaps the writers/producers of the show will let the audience in on the secret... but not the group.  They could do a lot with that storyline in next season.

Cannibalism doesn't make sense.  If they have gardens going and can subside off of that, why would they resort to eating other humans?!  I agree that Terminus isn't going to end up well for everyone, but I don't think cannibalism is what's going on there.

The gardens are to fatten them up.  Notice how the chick said, yall look like you need a meal (or something like that).  Cannibals son!  Cannibals!

If they have gardens going and can subside off of that, why would they resort to eating other humans?! 

to season the meat.  Have you ever had sauteed small intestine with some fresh thyme and cayenne pepper? 

The-Silence-of-the-Lambs-hannibal-lector

Wow. Has there been any discussion on cannibals in the show?

It was touched on in the Telltale video game (which is awesome btw) but I hadn't even thought about it entering the show.

My worry for Beth has taken a turn. I really hope she doesn't end up lunch for her sister and the rest of the group.

How are they going to pack all the info that we need to find out in 1 last hour? Seems like we should be a lil further in the terminus stroy line then where we are at right now. They should have gotten to terminus at the start of last episode or something. You still need 3 different groups to arrive and then you need all the bad stuff to happen, then you need to set up a cliff hanger. How can they do that in about 45 minutes of air time?

The gardens are to fatten them up.  Notice how the chick said, yall look like you need a meal (or something like that).  Cannibals son!  Cannibals!

Since when is salad used to fatten people up?!  Unless perhaps it's smothered in delicious, fatty ranch dressing.  mmmm...!

:P

Archived