Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

^ WHOA!  Pretty sweet find.

Terminus clearly not good, but not sure I buy the cannibalism angle.  It seems like a very easy jump, which makes me think they go in a different direction.  Unless commenters are jumping to that conclusion based on what happens in the comics (which I haven't read)?

The Maggie/Glenn reunion was sweet and all, but it bothered me that they made Glenn so reckless these last two episodes when that didn't really fit with his character.  He was a guy who would volunteer and put himself in harm's way to do what needed to be done, but the ridiculous choices (pitch black tunnel with zombie sounds coming out of it??  Yeah, may as well go straight through) and coincidences to save his life were just too much.

And why is everyone's reaction to Eugene "OMG he knows what caused this and how to stop it!" instead of "uhhhh...bull****.  now shut the hell up."?  It will be interesting to see what they do with that group post-Terminus.  Do they still try to go, take some familiar faces with them, and part of the story now focuses on their trek to DC?  Or does the mission end once it's revealed that Eugene is full of it, and they get integrated into the group in Atl?

The trailer for next week's ep was bs.  Couldn't tell what the hell was going on.

And apologies for escalating that discussion of last week's ep too far.  Was riled up over something else that had nothing to do with this board or show.  I'll stand by the idea that people should understand why some folks found it too disturbing (when was the last time you saw an ep generate multiple articles of the "did they go too far?" variety?) but I didn't need to go there.  Sorry.

we should put together an ES TWD finale death pool lol

Rick

It would be a total shock. But after everything that's happened so far it seems like there's not much left for his character to do. And they've been building michonne into a surrogate mother (or big sis, at least) who can step in and watch over Carl

Rick

It would be a total shock. But after everything that's happened so far it seems like there's not much left for his character to do. And they've been building michonne into a surrogate mother (or big sis, at least) who can step in and watch over Carl

This is what I was thinking too. Plus I've only only seen talking dead a couple times but 1 of those times was this week and they mentioned Rick being at the show for the first time next week. With the Michonne and Carl thing,the trailer,and him being on talking dead it's possible. Then again Rick seems to overcome every "there is no way he makes it outta this" situation so far.

going in a different direction than cannibals (okay, well maybe they're cannibals too), but what if they're religious fanatics?  looking to "cleanse" this earth of those that are still living, doing god's will (in their eyes). 

Maybe Terminus Mary has brainwashed the people with her, much like the crazy lady from the "The Mist," and is ready to sacrifice what's left of the living to god.  and maybe grill them.

It probably won't happen, but I'm hoping Carl bites the dust. The kid who plays him might be the worst actor on a show full of bad acting.

He's a kid. Cut him some slack. I have a feeling Carl will be the last man standing when it's all said and done. Get used to him.

Rick

Andy Lincoln will be on Talking Dead next Sunday...wonder if there's a reason it will be his first ever live appearance...

If it would be anyone on out those 3 I would say Darryl. I think Michonne is just way to important atm. I don't think they would have done all that character transformation just to kill her off in the same season.  But idk the comics and the show are waaaay waaaay wayyyy different so its really hard to even get clues. I dont think darryl is even in the comics.

going in a different direction than cannibals (okay, well maybe they're cannibals too), but what if they're religious fanatics? looking to "cleanse" this earth of those that are still living, doing god's will (in their eyes).

Maybe Terminus Mary has brainwashed the people with her, much like the crazy lady from the "The Mist," and is ready to sacrifice what's left of the living to god. and maybe grill them.

This is what I thought they were getting at with the audio that was playing during the scenes from next week. "sanctuary for all..."

Theory going around that the paintings Michonne found earlier in the season may be tied in to Terminus.

More at the link.

Good catch but that woman looks a lot younger than Mary. I think the hair thing is too much of a coincidence though. And it obviously looks like someone lashed out at it.

I also Carl think could potentially be the last man standing, to "Tell the story" if a cure is found, or not found. I could envision he and Rick being the last ones left, with Rick dying.

Two things give me pause though. The show promised a "Shocking" ending/death. Would anyone of the names mentioned in the pool so far shock you guys? For me, it wouldn't, not this far into the show. Maybe the manner in which they were kiled off would shock me. Like, I didn't expect Herschel to get decapitated.

But I read an article right after the introduction of Abraham, and I came across another article where it was said that he would "Change the group dynamic." To me, the only way the group dynamic is changed is if Rick dies. Since Shane died no one has taken the role of 1A. It's just been Rick.

So maybe it is Rick, which would explain his appearance on Talking Dead (which would seriously need to happen to initially quell some of the shock).

Good catch but that woman looks a lot younger than Mary. I think the hair thing is too much of a coincidence though. And it obviously looks like someone lashed out at it.

I also Carl think could potentially be the last man standing, to "Tell the story" if a cure is found, or not found. I could envision he and Rick being the last ones left, with Rick dying.

Two things give me pause though. The show promised a "Shocking" ending/death. Would anyone of the names mentioned in the pool so far shock you guys? For me, it wouldn't, not this far into the show. Maybe the manner in which they were kiled off would shock me. Like, I didn't expect Herschel to get decapitated.

But I read an article right after the introduction of Abraham, and I came across another article where it was said that he would "Change the group dynamic." To me, the only way the group dynamic is changed is if Rick dies. Since Shane died no one has taken the role of 1A. It's just been Rick.

So maybe it is Rick, which would explain his appearance on Talking Dead (which would seriously need to happen to initially quell some of the shock).

I agree 100%.  The only death that would truly shock me at this point would be Rick and the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe it will be Rick.  Just the way that the season has been broken up, following a different group each week has me wondering if it wasn't done to take away our focus on Rick as the "central character".  Especially because there really has been very little focus on Rick this season, the main exception being the scenes of him dealing with the marauders in the house.

The fact that Andrew Lincoln is on TD this week is definitely raising my suspicion even further.  To my knowledge this is his first appearance on the show after 4 seasons and I don't believe they've had a TD "farewell" yet this season, which we've become accustomed to in the past.

Archived