Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I think I know what the people at terminus plan on doing. 

If you noticed while Rick and co were running for their lives in the camp they passed a pit or a cage thing that looked like it had human remains in it.

My guess is this major plot twist alert

They transfer people from the train car one at a time to a cage that has a dead body in it, and they make that person stay in the cage until either they starve to death or they eat the dead body.

If they eat the body they go into that cannibal room with candles that has like "One of Us" or whatever written on the walls and they become a cannibal in the terminus community.

The plot twist is that now Beth is a cannibal and she looks at maggie and co and says "One of us, one of us, one of us" as she hands out human flesh to the group for them to eat.

Great theory, that makes a lot of sense and would be a good plot line!  I need to watch this episode again. 

My guess actually is that Beth has been providing a mighty fine cuisine to Terminus, ever since she was kidnapped.

I'm sure she would make a tasty meal...with a good Chianti. 

What were they doing in that auditorium looking place? Sound slike that one lday was recording some kind of message. Not sure what the goal is there. Going out and setting up some kind of beacon/signal would just attract random walkers near their area.

Or is it some kind of mind control (like what I thought was happening to Rick in the previews).

What were they doing in that auditorium looking place? Sound slike that one lday was recording some kind of message. Not sure what the goal is there. Going out and setting up some kind of beacon/signal would just attract random walkers near their area.

Or is it some kind of mind control (like what I thought was happening to Rick in the previews).

The message she was recording was the same message they heard on the radio in the SUV last season, right? 

They are sending out a radio signal of false hope.  What they probably do in an ideal situation is attract the loners, folks who are on their own and desperate.  It'd be rather easy to take over small groups.

As we saw Terminus is well armed and planned out, it's not like the Woodbury "army" who were bumbling idiots outside of 3 people.

They were obviously keeping them alive on purpose, just shooting them at their feet to direct them to the cargo hold.  Also, once they were in that room, the strategically locked the one door while letting them run out the other just to keep them going in the right direction.

The message she was recording was the same message they heard on the radio in the SUV last season, right? 

Don't remember the SUV scene, but you are correct about them broadcasting over a particular frequency. Hadn't even thought of that considering it hasn't been done/mentioned since Rick tried raising Morgan over the walkie in season 1

Don't remember the SUV scene, but you are correct about them broadcasting over a particular frequency. Hadn't even thought of that considering it hasn't been done/mentioned since Rick tried raising Morgan over the walkie in season 1

Yeah I think Bob, Daryl, and Michonne were driving into town....( Liquor store walkers on roof? episode)  and Bob heard a garbled message on the radio. 

Yeah I think Bob, Daryl, and Michonne were driving into town....( Liquor store walkers on roof? episode)  and Bob heard a garbled message on the radio. 

when they went to the vet college right before they ran into the big herd...fwicr

I thought it was a great episode. Definitely left a lot of questions to keep people coming back.

Couple of thoughts:

1. I thought Carl was going to get killed when Rick got onto the boxcar, or right before. It would have been brutal.

2. Looked like they passed human carcasses, and other boxcars with people in them asking for help. The room looked like a place where people would make a sacrifice of some sort. They were obviously being directed by the gunfire and the people on the roof had walkies to help communicate. They are definitely well organized.

3. Did Rick totally kill the guy he held his gun to? He did, right?

4. What a lame ****ing ending. "They don't know."... "What Rick?"... dramatic pause "They messed with the wrong people." Give me a ****ing break. I could have written something better than that garbage.

Perhaps something you should know...per wiki

Terminus (god)

In Roman religion, Terminus was the god who protected boundary markers; his name was the Latin word for such a marker. Sacrifices were performed to sanctify each boundary stone, and landowners celebrated a festival called the "Terminalia" in Terminus' honor each year on February 23. The Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus on the Capitoline Hill was thought to have been built over a shrine to Terminus, and he was occasionally identified as an aspect of Jupiter under the name "Jupiter Terminalis".
Ancient writers believed that the worship of Terminus had been introduced to Rome during the reign of the first king Romulus (traditionally 753–717 BC) or his successor Numa (717–673 BC). Modern scholars have variously seen it as the survival of an early animistic reverence for the power inherent in the boundary marker, or as the Roman development of proto-Indo-European belief in a god concerned with the division of property.

The name of the god Terminus was the Latin word for a boundary stone,[1] and his worship as recorded in the late Republic and Empire centred on this stone, with which the god could be identified.[2] Siculus Flaccus, a writer on land surveying, records the ritual by which the stone was sanctified: the bones, ashes, and blood of a sacrificial victim, along with crops, honeycombs, and wine, were placed into a hole at a point where estates converged, and the stone was driven in on top.[3] On February 23 annually, a festival called the Terminalia was celebrated in Terminus' honor, involving practices which can be regarded as a reflection or "yearly renewal" of this foundational ritual.[4] Neighboring families would garland their respective sides of the marker and make offerings to Terminus at an altar—Ovid identifies these, again, as crops, honeycombs, and wine. The marker itself would be drenched in the blood of a sacrificed lamb or pig. There followed a communal feast and hymns in praise of Terminus.[2][5]

1. I thought Carl was going to get killed when Rick got onto the boxcar, or right before. It would have been brutal.

Same here!  I thought they were going to take out Carl when he was isolated, with Rick forced to watch....

The initial weapons-check-pat-down didn't seem so thorough.  I wonder if one of them still managed to sneak in a weapon....

It was mentioned earlier that by someone that the buried weapons bag will be huge.  Couldn't agree more....When Rick's group initially came in, one of the Terminus folks (maybe Garreth), said something like, "Figures, isn't so-and-so on perimeter duty?".  So, Terminus, has its weak points too. 

When Rick's group initially came in, one of the Terminus folks (maybe Garreth), said something like, "Figures, isn't so-and-so on perimeter duty?".  So, Terminus, has its weak points too. 

I thought that at first too, but I got to thinking, maybe he was just being cute for Rick and the group, making them look like a bunch of unorganized idiots who pose no threat. 

I thought that at first too, but I got to thinking, maybe he was just being cute for Rick and the group, making them look like a bunch of unorganized idiots who pose no threat. 

Yeah they had dudes camouflaged in the cut. I doubt they had no knowledge of their presence

And the name of the episode was simply "A."  Anybody got any idea what the hell that's all about?

Yeah they had dudes camouflaged in the cut. I doubt they had no knowledge of their presence

yeah, they seemed pretty damn organized, especially when they intentionally led Team Rick on a path to the meat-packing plant from the rooftops. 

yeah, they seemed pretty damn organized, especially when they intentionally led Team Rick on a path to the meat-packing plant from the rooftops. 

True, indeed.  They did have the camo folks and the rooftop snipers.  Man, they really do have the odds stacked against them, even though Rick is amped up, hahaha.  Will take some real cunning and most likely help from the outside in some way.

And the name of the episode was simply "A."  Anybody got any idea what the hell that's all about?

As they were running around Terminus there were A's marked on the doors that they went through and there was also an A marked on the train car that they were forced to get on.

Archived