Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Tara is good but that other chick is waaaay to sexed up for a zombie apocalypse, with the fresh booty shorts and earrings. **** please. You could very easily get those things caught on a branch running through the woods from walkers, and then you'll be missing a chunk like Evander Holyfield.

Gamebreakers theory does make some sense. But then if there are no Beth chops, then I would assume that she could have suffered an even worse fate, like being repeatedly raped, embalmed while still alive, or some sicko House Of Wax stuff.

it's just very weird to me that she just vanishes, and there is no foreshadowing whatsoever as to what might have happened to her. 

Tara is good but that other chick is waaaay to sexed up for a zombie apocalypse, with the fresh booty shorts and earrings. **** please. You could very easily get those things caught on a branch running through the woods from walkers, and then you'll be missing a chunk like Evander Holyfield.

Gamebreakers theory does make some sense. But then if there are no Beth chops, then I would assume that she could have suffered an even worse fate, like being repeatedly raped, embalmed while still alive, or some sicko House Of Wax stuff.

it's just very weird to me that she just vanishes, and there is no foreshadowing whatsoever as to what might have happened to her. 

Well the last episode of Talking dead if I remember correctly the guy who plays Rick said "We know how this ended 4 months ago so now we are going to start filming season 5": it was something along those lines. Maybe the writers dont know yet what to do with Beth?

They could use her sex appeal for their own good. She could be like bait.

Approach a group of men playing a dumb girly girl get them off guard. Rest of the crew rolls in kills everyone and takes the supplies. But that wont happen since they are the good guys.

I'm beginning to think Beth's arc will branch off into a separate plot-line than what the main group is going through. Maybe they all meet up at the end of season 5? Who knows. I like that the story is wide open now, though! So many possibilities.

So The military chick and Tara (I think thats her name) Were signed on as regulars for next season according to Yahoo for next season. So I suspect them to be safe for now.

not sure if that counts as a spoiler or not

Yeah I'd count that as a spoiler.

I wouldn't. I don't think its any different than rumors coming out about new actors being signed on. I don't think it means anything more than they are now part of the overall group, something that you would've expected anyway, even before the finale, when you knew that everyone was heading towards Terminus.

Doesn't reveal anything about their fates, or anyone else's, and doesn't give away any plot info.

I wouldn't. I don't think its any different than rumors coming out about new actors being signed on. I don't think it means anything more than they are now part of the overall group, something that you would've expected anyway, even before the finale, when you knew that everyone was heading towards Terminus.

Doesn't reveal anything about their fates, or anyone else's, and doesn't give away any plot info.

I agree, I'm sure Hershel's actor was signed on for the whole season but he still died mid-season. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is pretty damn good so far. Just found out about the back story of that place Beth and Dix found with all the dead bodies and the under taker place.

They said it was an awesome script just could not fit it all in. Apparently a nice undertaker was working it and died on a run because he could not get to his medicine in time.

Ok the writer on Talking Dead just confirmed that they are cannibals at Terminus.

They are also hinting at sacrifices and a cult following.

Also suggesting that Eugene is the "weakest" out of all the ones in the car.

So there is going to be 16 episodes this season.

Does anyone else notice in the poster in the back there is a bullet hole in Ricks forehead? Sign to come?

Pretty good Talking Dead episode I hope everyone caught it in time.

So I was thinking how would I attempt going about surviving The Walking Dead if I was in the show.

I think if I was able to make it out of the city with a few close people who you trust the best thing to do would be to go deep in the woods. At least 5+ miles from the nearest road. From there if you had the supplies such as an ax and somehow were able to get nails or use vines as ropes you should make a tree house at least 15-20 feet off the ground. This way Walkers walk under you and don't notice you. This way you can sleep safe at night and also other people might not notice your home as easily. Once every 2 weeks or so you and your friends would go back to the road and wait for people to come by. You would kill them and take their supplies hopefully they had a decent amount of food or whatever you need and then you would go back to the treehouse for another 2 weeks or so and just lives in the woods and avoid people at all costs.

Does anyone else notice in the poster in the back there is a bullet hole in Ricks forehead? Sign to come?

Everyone thought he was a goner in last season's finale. I don't think he is going anywhere. Personally i think if he dies, it will be in the series finale.

3 months left!

Once every 2 weeks or so you and your friends would go back to the road and wait for people to come by. You would kill them and take their supplies hopefully they had a decent amount of food or whatever you need

Man, you're just ready to go there huh haha. There is no point in surviving that way if you lose the humanity that separated us from the mindless in the first place IMO.

I think the best thing to do would be to find a multistory apartment or office building...something where you can hole up on the top floor with only one way in and make sure that one way is secure. You could sleep in peace at night as well and have the rooftop for scouting. Hopefully this would be near a water source. You'd also have to disguise the bottom level pretty well and make it look deserted so other humans wouldn't come around. The worst part would be making supply runs but if you're in a spot like that you are probably close to an urban area and depending on how bad the out break hit there would probably be many decent supplies around.

Otherwise, find a prison on a cliff that can only be approached one way, build a garden and live happily ever after.

Everyone thought he was a goner in last season's finale. I don't think he is going anywhere. Personally i think if he dies, it will be in the series finale.

3 months left!

He's not going anywhere for a few more seasons. I don't think Carl is ready to take over the show but I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen prior to a finale.

I am really looking forward to seeing the DC/Scientist storyline play out though it probably won't be until season 6.

Archived