Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I can see why a large camp like that would eventually have to become cannibals. If you don't already have seeds, have no farming experience, no stock of domesticated animals, not a lot of food to hunt for and a danger of every time you go out being killed by bandits or zombies then yea I see why they became cannibals. With that being said I'd much prefer to be in a group of 5-10 people in that situation compared to a huge camp. Easier to feed people and to provide care to people. Also makes it easier to trust everyone and know everyone on a personal level which in turn makes it safer. Its also easier to move around and go to new places. With a big camp like that you cant travel in that large of a group. Just have to wait for people to come to you, then kill and eat them.

How are they going to get out of this mess! Trapped in a train car with no weapons?? 

Rick will chew through the floor and they will sneak out at night and rearm.....and bring death

I can see why a large camp like that would eventually have to become cannibals. If you don't already have seeds, have no farming experience, no stock of domesticated animals, not a lot of food to hunt for and a danger of every time you go out being killed by bandits or zombies then yea I see why they became cannibals. With that being said I'd much prefer to be in a group of 5-10 people in that situation compared to a huge camp. Easier to feed people and to provide care to people. Also makes it easier to trust everyone and know everyone on a personal level which in turn makes it safer. Its also easier to move around and go to new places. With a big camp like that you cant travel in that large of a group. Just have to wait for people to come to you, then kill and eat them.

Makes sense. Inviting people from all over to come to your camp made zero sense, and coupled with the place being pretty empty when Glenn's group got there, cannbalism seemed like the most likely situation.

Great finale. If people are pissed about cliffhangers then it is a success. What else could you have asked for tonight? 

A Michael Bay style firefight with tons of zombies and bad people blowing up everywhere, maybe.

I can see why a large camp like that would eventually have to become cannibals.

As disturbing as that is, in a real life apocalypse, cannibalism would be one of the biggest fears of survivors. You would probably get gangs of people going out hunting, similar to the movie "the road" if anyone has seen it.

The end did kind of give off a "mid-season finale" vibe to me, but I think the episode itself was still very strong.

I think it was smart to give us just enough to now know for sure that the group is in deep ****, but also have them united once again (along with the new members) so that there is also a sliver of hope to go along with it.

My girlfriend is used to watching tv with subtitles on.

I didn't hear it but when the dude was holding Carl down, the subtitle popped up *belt buckle clinks*. I couldn't believe it.

Rick did what he had to do. I can't believe that 22% of the poll takers believe Rick was losing control over being justified in what he did.

Anyway, great finale in my opinion. Can't wait to see where it goes.

I think I know what the people at terminus plan on doing. 

If you noticed while Rick and co were running for their lives in the camp they passed a pit or a cage thing that looked like it had human remains in it.

My guess is this major plot twist alert

They transfer people from the train car one at a time to a cage that has a dead body in it, and they make that person stay in the cage until either they starve to death or they eat the dead body.

If they eat the body they go into that cannibal room with candles that has like "One of Us" or whatever written on the walls and they become a cannibal in the terminus community.

The plot twist is that now Beth is a cannibal and she looks at maggie and co and says "One of us, one of us, one of us" as she hands out human flesh to the group for them to eat.

Archived