Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Man wherever I turn they keep trying to show me the season 5 trailer but after multiple "it reveals too much" warnings here I keep avoiding it.   

haha, i hear you on that.  hell, i can't even remember if i watched it or not.

Seen it several times and couldn't turn away. I really hate the society we live in now, where there are no secrets.

Dammit I LIKE being kept in suspense. Oh well.

Season 5 is upon us, ladies and gentleman. Prepare your taste buds, because Beth chops are on the menu

Can we get an MET in here? Homeboy that started the thread never bothered to come back and change the title. We're two years removed from Season 3

Can we get an MET in here? Homeboy that started the thread never bothered to come back and change the title. We're two years removed from Season 3

Jumbo usually pops in here fairly regularly. I think he changed it to season 3 last time. Hopefully he can do it again this season.

Do you sort the canned vegetables?.....just saying  :P

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Carols character this season, after she had to off lil Fatal Attraction.

That, and she's back after Rick sent her away to protect the camp. Gotta think that whenever they find a way out of that train car, there's going to be a major airing of the grievances.

My DVR recorded a four minute preview. I didn't know what to expect but it looked a little too much like more of the same. It suggested what happens in Terminus, 'a massacre', and showed a new location. Hopefully no-one considers that 'spoilers', 'cause I have no idea what happens in what order.

I'll almost certainly watch it but hope we have a little more story than innovative ways to take the head off a zombie in hand to hand combat.

Here's a prediction for Series 5 that I read elsewhere...

After escaping from Terminus/Sanctuary they wind up in Tennessee, which they're horrified to discover is also overwhelmed by mindless zombies.

Near the end of the season, after 8 episodes of mindless zombie-slaughter as they make their way from Chattanooga to Memphis, they discover that the infection never made it over the Smoky Mountains and the "zombies" they've been offing are simply the run-of-the-mill dumb-ass locals.

yay--i forgot it was tonight!

i think the zombies are metaphors for internet posters and rural post-apocalyptic Georgia is a metaphor for the internet and rick's band is a metaphor for moderators

i think they culled ES for ideas like everyone in government, industry, and media does, and rick and carl are certainly based on tk & zoony, respectively

Clearly, Darrell was based on PCS and the Governor was inspired by Mark the Homer

Sgt Ford is styled in homage to Hapshazard and Michonne is obviously a tribute to moi...

still we get no money...same ole same ole..

i think the zombies are metaphors for internet posters and rural post-apocalyptic Georgia is a metaphor for the internet and rick's band is a metaphor for moderators

i think they culled ES for ideas like everyone in government, industry, and media does, and rick and carl are certainly based on tk & zoony, respectively

Clearly, Darrell was based on PCS and the Governor was inspired by Mark the Homer

Sgt Ford is styled in homage to Hapshazard and Michonne is obviously a tribute to moi...

That would make us... The Terminus.

(Also, can you please edit the thread title, it's season 5)

Who is based on  ole' Mass_Skins Fan from the bygone days ? 

The Well Walker from Season 2?  Stuck in the well symbolizing being banned?  :unsure: 

Archived