Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

During the Talking Dead, some fun facts about the show were being shown and one of the show creators says the walkers can only see fire and movement. It's possible that after Daryl and Beth set the fire, walkers saw it and unwittingly walked into it. 

Well, if that is the case then it would be even easier to get rid of walkers, as shown in an earlier episode walkers can be disabled or even destroyed by fire. I imagine the burnt walkers in last nights episode were late arrivals to the fire while early arrivals we incinerated.

35 strategically placed MOABs.

/show

add

It had to be done, I'm really not shocked it happened.  People have been killed for far, far less on this show.

Talking to my army buddies last night, we don't know that we could do it.

Tough, tough decision, and then its a whole other ballgame to execute.

Kudos to her for doing what was necessary, even if it was an impossible sitation.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Hmmm.

Emotionally detached girl who names walkers/plays rock paper scissors with walkers, kills rabbits and rats for sport,  hacks up her own sister, then pulls a gun someone else? And I have to sleep near her..... And take care of a vulnerable baby at the same time?

Yeaaahhh, I'm going to have to put a bullet in her head. I'll feel horrible about it, but I would not hesitate for a second.

I believe Terminus will be bad.

I think that name was chosen to evoke a strong sense of foreboding. May be another place like Woodbury, where there is some secret/hidden agenda.

I think that name was chosen to evoke a strong sense of foreboding. May be another place like Woodbury, where there is some secret/hidden agenda.

Perhaps

The name was also probably chosen, at least in part, because before Atlanta was called Atlanta, back in the early 19th century, it was called Terminus. Because that's where the railroad ended

It would be nice if for some reason they had to go back into a city and did another season or half a season taking place in a metropolitan area.  I also dislike the whole group being separated thing. I also feel like daryl is going to get killed doing something heroic sometime in the next 2 episodes. Every time new characters are introduced other characters die and you got Abrham and Co joining the pic now. So at least 1 major character is going to die soon.

Introduce Maggie and Co and you take out Shane and Dale

Introduce Prisoners you take out Tdog

Introduce the governor and you take out the prisoners

Introduced Ninja lady and you take out Andrea

Introduce Judith and take out Lori

Introduce Tyreese and Co and you take out Herschal 

Introduce Abraham and take out ???2

I took an underground walking tour of Atlanta  and you can see the zero mile post marker which gave Atlanta it's first name... "Terminus".  Interesting history. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unseen-Underground-Walking-Tour/211158548933073?ref=br_tf

http://georgiainfo.galileo.usg.edu/topics/historical_markers/county/fulton/zero-mile-post

ZERO MILE POST

This Zero Mile Post marks the Southeastern Terminus of the Western and Atlantic Railroad, about which a settlement grew and eventually became Atlanta. This railroad, to Chattanooga, Tennessee, was built, and still is owned by the State of Georgia. It was authorized by the State Legislature December 21, 1836. The route was surveyed by Colonel Stephen Harriman Long, Chief Engineer, May 12, 1837 to November 3, 1840. Construction began March, 1838.

The original terminus was between the present Forsyth and Magnolia Streets. It was moved here in 1842. The settlement which sprang up was called Terminus. It was incorporated as the town of Marthasville, December 23, 1843. The name was changed to Atlanta, December 29, 1847. It was incorporated as the City of Atlanta, December 29, 1847, with corporate limits extending one mile in every direction from the State Depot which was between here and what is now Pryor Street.

terminus-print.jpg

It would be nice if for some reason they had to go back into a city and did another season or half a season taking place in a metropolitan area. 

I don't know how they will do this, it's going to increase the budget substantially. You can't have a real city looking like it's been three years since roads were paved(not difficult in our area :P ), and the city looking like it just went through a riot, with the same budget of they've had in the countryside of Georgia. 

Terminus can't be Atlanta, Rick was already there.  He's from georgia, anybody could look on the map and see that terminus is atlanta if it was.

Not that Terminus IS Atlanta.  Just that is why the name may have been chosen (by the writers, at least.  Maybe by the occupants too)

One question back to last week. Those guys that Daryl runs into are the same guys Rick confronted in the house, correct?

Yep.

And interesting theory someone posted above about how the smoke Carol and co. saw was from the fire set by Daryl. It makes sense that everyone is still kinda sorta close together.

Hmmm.

Emotionally detached girl who names walkers/plays rock paper scissors with walkers, kills rabbits and rats for sport,  hacks up her own sister, then pulls a gun someone else? And I have to sleep near her..... And take care of a vulnerable baby at the same time?

Yeaaahhh, I'm going to have to put a bullet in her head. I'll feel horrible about it, but I would not hesitate for a second........

I honestly don't think I could do it. Not sure what I'd do to be honest.

Introduce Maggie and Co and you take out Shane and Dale

Introduce Prisoners you take out Tdog

Introduce the governor and you take out the prisoners

Introduced Ninja lady and you take out Andrea

Introduce Judith and take out Lori

Introduce Tyreese and Co and you take out Herschal 

Introduce Abraham and take out ???2

That's a stretch. There are multiple episodes between many of those introductions and deaths. I think there was a full season between Michonne joining the show and Andrea dying.

That's a stretch. There are multiple episodes between many of those introductions and deaths. I think there was a full season between Michonne joining the show and Andrea dying.

Yeah, she saves Andrea in the finale of season 2, then Andrea lasts until the finale of season 3. The prisoners were pretty much irrelevant, as was T-Dog.

Yeah. Michonne and Andrea were together for most of that season.

Rewatching the last episode and hearing this quote from Lizzie "I didn't mean to shoot her in the head" about the woman she killed while saving Tyreese.

She wasn't upset that she killed her, she was upset that she prevented her from turning into a walker.

She wasn't upset that she killed her, she was upset that she prevented her from turning into a walker.

I caught that on my second watch with my wife. She kind of mumbles that she didn't meant to shoot her in the head, and it completely goes over Carol's head as she thinks she's just upset over being forced to kill people to save Tyrese. 

I really could have done without that episode. It was just too disturbing. Did not like it at all.

I love this show but that was really unnecessary.

What about the episode did you find disturbing?

Archived