Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

yeah, I thought it was clear he wasn't dead, but some recap articles and folks I know seem to be convinced he got killed over that bed.

He was choked out, and they showed him snoring.

Yeah I thought the direction they were going to go was him being dead, then turning undead while staring Rick right in the eyes. But it was pretty clear he wasn't dead IMO. 

Keep in mind that even mentioning spoilers (any matters not yet revealed in the series) can net you a vacation (nocal/ftrizzy).

My bad, was just speculating on who those guys were (might end up not even being related to the comic for all I know).

To be safe, I'll refrain from any reference to the comics from now on.

A question my wife asked me,"How could the first guy on the bed not notice that it was warm?  Rick had been sleeping on it for a while.  Also, the door was barricaded, do you think they run into that a lot?"

Love my wife.

laying down with clothes on I doubt he would notice

I would think barricades fairly common

they didn't seem the overly observant type anyway 

I bet his ass wasn't no soldier. Probably just living out some weirdo fps fantasy

Dunno.  There are some things, 8 years removed from the military, that stick with you.

Where are the exits

Who is in my immediate vicinity

If it hits the fan, what is my plan

Not all the time, but I'm sure if I was in Walker land my situational awareness would be pegged.

Wondering where this is going and hating the fact that I watch it live, rather than a whole season at once LOL.

Wondering where this is going and hating the fact that I watch it live, rather than a whole season at once LOL.

Man, I'm telling you lol. This is torture. I was so used to dictating my own pace. I think something big is getting ready to go down though at this next camp that they are heading to though. You can feel it. Sounds like a big place.

I really hope Mullet Man isn't a fraud either. Like I said before, the show steered away from scientific explanation/analysis after season 1. Sure would like to find some answers there.

Question for the SHOW.

Has it been determined that the entire WORLD is walker country?  Is this limited to only the US?

I don't remember and don't feel like watching all the previous episodes, yet.

Im saving that for this summer just to refresh on information.  But it came up at work today, and I can't remember.

Question for the SHOW.

Has it been determined that the entire WORLD is walker country?  Is this limited to only the US?

I don't remember and don't feel like watching all the previous episodes, yet.

Im saving that for this summer just to refresh on information.  But it came up at work today, and I can't remember.

I'm pretty sure something along those lines was mentioned by Dr. Jenner at the CDC.

I really hope Mullet Man isn't a fraud either. Like I said before, the show steered away from scientific explanation/analysis after season 1. Sure would like to find some answers there.

I disagree

How could an explanation be satisfying?  What would it give you that the show is missing?  Usually explanations come off as cheesy and lame. 

I disagree

How could an explanation be satisfying?  What would it give you that the show is missing?  Usually explanations come off as cheesy and lame. 

I'm not looking for a revelation... Just a little more insight. I already made it pretty clear that I enjoyed the more simplified aspect of the show, but at the end of the day, I think the scientific side of the apocalypse has to be at least touched on. I mean they went through all that trouble at the CDC, and Milton was trying to do experiments of his own as well.

I don't think further scientific evaluation is any more ridiculous than 2 year old pudding, fully operational tanks, no rain besides the 2nd episode, and staying in virtually the same area the entire time, instead of heading towards the desert/midwest, or even the coast or an island, where chances are there will be less walkers in densely populated or virtually remote areas.

I'm not looking for a revelation... Just a little more insight. I already made it pretty clear that I enjoyed the more simplified aspect of the show, but at the end of the day, I think the scientific side of the apocalypse has to be at least touched on. I mean they went through all that trouble at the CDC, and Milton was trying to do experiments of his own as well.

I don't think further scientific evaluation is any more ridiculous than 2 year old pudding, fully operational tanks, no rain besides the 2nd episode, and staying in virtually the same area the entire time, instead of heading towards the desert/midwest, or even the coast or an island, where chances are there will be less walkers in densely populated or virtually remote areas.

I'm thoroughly interested in the 'how".

Also, I tend to agree to stay on the outskirts of larger populated areas.  The danger is increased, but the likelihood of gathering supplies is increased than the hills of WV or a secluded island.

I'm thoroughly interested in the 'how".

Yeah, how when and where.

Also, I tend to agree to stay on the outskirts of larger populated areas.  The danger is increased, but the likelihood of gathering supplies is increased than the hills of WV or a secluded island.

Good point, though considering the earth hasn't been ravaged by nuclear fallout, you could still find plenty of raw materials out in the wilderness, and would be able to hunt.big game, and harvest crops.

Archived